The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

you been very negative toward nikes recently. is it cuz you bought a membership into the yeezys boys club? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
So I just noticed that PG1 was released in EU on its normal release day. 

I'm guessing Nike is having supply problems with the 14s so far only appeared in the US (which is prioritized over EU from Nike's perspective).  I did find the Nike GS release in a shop in NL (bouncewear).

Truth be told, Nike is missing out on some money since the margin that they could get on the shoes in EU is higher than in the US (maybe in some states not), given the fact that if something is $175 in the US, it is EUR 175 in EU (which is around $186).

All in all Nike would still make a good deal if they'd put all the shoes in a container and ship them over to Europe.

On another note, imma hit up ATL in April, hopefully I can find some 14s in my size on the shelves. 

Can anybody give me some places where I could get the 14s in ATL? 

10x,Z

I can't believe there are no leaked pic's of these new colorways......what is going on, other than Nike playing games.

So I just noticed that PG1 was released in EU on its normal release day. 
I'm guessing Nike is having supply problems with the 14s so far only appeared in the US (which is prioritized over EU from Nike's perspective).  I did find the Nike GS release in a shop in NL (bouncewear).
Truth be told, Nike is missing out on some money since the margin that they could get on the shoes in EU is higher than in the US (maybe in some states not), given the fact that if something is $175 in the US, it is EUR 175 in EU (which is around $186).

All in all Nike would still make a good deal if they'd put all the shoes in a container and ship them over to Europe.

On another note, imma hit up ATL in April, hopefully I can find some 14s in my size on the shelves. 

Can anybody give me some places where I could get the 14s in ATL? 

10x,Z

If you're really interested in the 14's, and you have some US mates, why not just get them to send you a pair over? Sure shipping from the US to UK is kind of high (oddly the other way around it's much cheaper), but at least that way you can have a pair. I have a really good friend in the U.K. and we send stuff to each other all the time, although it's always cheaper for her to send me things. I often have her perusing JDSports and Foot Asylum for anything exclusive to that region or hasn't hit the US yet.

Last edited:
edited what ? That's what I posted from the beginning
well i must need glasses because I read that post at least 3 times before I replied and that part about it being from a Twitter post from nike was not there or else I wouldn't have stated what I did...but no biggie!

Classic 
roll.gif
@NobleKane

You ain't fat, you ain't nothing!

Last edited:
They should incorporate the old Bron Logo in sole fashion. Nothing to gaudy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom