The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

They signed bron for life, so maybe they'll eventually drop a shoe to please ya'll before he dies 
Having abandoned the Bron line for the 12 and 13, I really don't have an issue with the 14 since I like it a lot. However, yes the release schedule and minimum of CW's and upcoming CW pics is strange. I'm in no hurry for 7 more CW's to drop and have to choose what I like. But hey realistically some of you are annoyed (understandable) and others (me) not so much. Just glad I'm back into a Bron in a while.

Yo I'm legit pissed. No info on restocks and IDs. Time to move on to the 15s

You moving on to a shoe that isn't out yet nor has any info? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
sounds legit to me 
laugh.gif
 people did it on the 11, 12, 13, 14, why not the 15s 
nerd.gif
Not for these reason tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]
most of the reason's people wanted to move to the next model were pretty ridiculous

They signed bron for life, so maybe they'll eventually drop a shoe to please ya'll before he dies 
Can't wait to see what the Air Bronny 1 looks like!
the Bronny's will be epic!!!!!

Yea that size 12 ain't gonna go for nowhere near 4 bills, that's one of the money sizes.

I'm glad there's no Nike ID, it oversaturates the model imo and the options usually are limited and suck

I gotta respectfully disagree with this.

Some of my personal favorite and most memorable pairs of the Lebron line have come from the ID platform. Folks like @PPumper and many others do some amazing things with IDs. I'd hate to see that creativity go away.

And frankly, Nikes choices of CWs/releases has been about 75% god awful for the last 3-4 years. I just can't envision a world where I have to rely on Nike to drop dope CWs. :lol:

I gotta 12 and just saw a pair go for a grand on Stockx.....man it is hard to hold on. Haven't warn them yet, but getting close.

yea for a grand plus I'd sell those, cop a gr color and call it a day :lol:
Oonw are dope but not that nice

Some of my personal favorite and most memorable pairs of the Lebron line have come from the ID platform. Folks like @PPumper and many others do some amazing things with IDs. I'd hate to see that creativity go away.

And frankly, Nikes choices of CWs/releases has been about 75% god awful for the last 3-4 years. I just can't envision a world where I have to rely on Nike to drop dope CWs. :lol:

Perhaps sales on the iD pairs were steadily declining? Apart from some select NTers were the general public racing to pay full pop with no discount whatsoever on these kicks? We also don't know what the return rate for the iDs was like as I'm certain there were cats taking photographs for e-props then returning pairs right after.

You couple a low iD purchase rate with an overall decline in basketball sneaker demand and it's nonsensical to put the sneaker on iD from a business perspective.

alp alp says that iDs oversaturate the market and have weak options. I'll say that having a sneaker on iD cripples its overall design as the sneaker needs to be modular and limited to a few 'pieces'. I'd take a shoe with panels, overlays and seams any day over the aforementioned.

I think that 75% of the colourways being trash is too high of a percentage - it's probably about 50% which is still too high of a number. Nike design or whoever they employ to create colourways tried to force some bogus concept on even basic colour blocking and that resulted in an overall poorly executed colourways.

It looks like they've gone back to the basics with the XIV which is a good thing, but they are dropping the ball with the lack of information and (non)promotion.

Perhaps sales on the iD pairs were steadily declining? Apart from some select NTers were the general public racing to pay full pop with no discount whatsoever on these kicks? We also don't know what the return rate for the iDs was like as I'm certain there were cats taking photographs for e-props then returning pairs right after.

You couple a low iD purchase rate with an overall decline in basketball sneaker demand and it's nonsensical to put the sneaker on iD from a business perspective.

alp alp says that iDs oversaturate the market and have weak options. I'll say that having a sneaker on iD cripples its overall design as the sneaker needs to be modular and limited to a few 'pieces'. I'd take a shoe with panels, overlays and seams any day over the aforementioned.

I think that 75% of the colourways being trash is too high of a percentage - it's probably about 50% which is still too high of a number. Nike design or whoever they employ to create colourways tried to force some bogus concept on even basic colour blocking and that resulted in an overall poorly executed colourways.

It looks like they've gone back to the basics with the XIV which is a good thing, but they are dropping the ball with the lack of information and (non)promotion.

Disagree.

This should be what did Lebron wear tonight thread cause news about 14s has been damn near dead or mostly speculation grocery check out line magazine
100% Agree. 14 wise this thread has been dead. It almost seems like how a thread gets up here when the next model (ex the 13 to 14's etc) has been seen and is about to drop if that makes any sense.

I gotta 12 and just saw a pair go for a grand on Stockx.....man it is hard to hold on. Haven't warn them yet, but getting close.

I'd sell them mf'ers

Ask yourself, if u didn't own the oonw's would you pay a G for them? If the answer is yes then keep em. If the answer is no, then u value a thousand bucks more than u value the shoes. Therefore u should sell em

That's a reason I sold my red October yeezys and my 2k lebrons. I liked them but couldn't really ignore what they were selling for.

Back
Top Bottom