The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Honestly, I seriously doubt they will be selling for $1000 next year.
Sell while the value is high then patiently wait for the "right" deal and rebuy them.

Hopefully that 1k will be gone because it got turned into 50k :smokin
turn 1k into 50? How?

Sell while the value is high then patiently wait for the "right" deal and rebuy them.
i don't think that will happen barring no wider release because the only reason people are even paying that much as is is due to the scarcity of the size. I don't think more will pop up anytime soon to diminish the value of them

turn 1k into 50? How?
i don't think that will happen barring no wider release because the only reason people are even paying that much as is is due to the scarcity of the size. I don't think more will pop up anytime soon to diminish the value of them

Scratch tickets playa :pimp:

And I agree with J that resale is just gonna go down. It always does (99.9%) of the time. It's not that any more size 12s will be out, but the demand and thirst to drop big money will drop over time. Now would be the time to sell

I'd sell them mf'ers

Ask yourself, if u didn't own the oonw's would you pay a G for them? If the answer is yes then keep em. If the answer is no, then u value a thousand bucks more than u value the shoes. Therefore u should sell em
someone just sold a size 12 for 600 on ebay my size to just couldn't see myself shelling out the bread

Hopefully that 1k will be gone because it got turned into 50k :smokin
turn 1k into 50? How?

More sizes doesn't matter. It's the interest and right now, those the the flavor of the month.
Most high selling lebrons lose value over time including the 2k11, crown jewel, USA X, champ pack X, etc.

More sizes doesn't matter. It's the interest and right now, those the the flavor of the month.
Most high selling lebrons lose value over time including the 2k11, crown jewel, USA X, champ pack X, etc.

This is the absolute truth right here. The LBJ market is super fickle and very 'flavour of the month'-like. Cats buying these for $1K and hoping to go any higher than that are in for a rude awakening. Their best is to immediately resell them for $1.1K.

Man, I remember the insane hype the 2k14's were getting on NT. There was even a separate thread for them. All that anticipation, and then we got shoes with leopard print on them... That was one of the biggest disappointments 

Last edited:
17267724_1363683030375349_362362181695569920_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom