The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

We've not had any EXT's in Nike basketball so far this year...
frown.gif
Honestly, some of the regular colourways were essentially lifestyle (or EXT) colourways.
CWs do not equal EXT styles, EXT is more than a CW, it was about old school materials which one piece leather on the shoe toe is not enough

I'm really curious what Nike's plan for Bron for the playoffs is...Nike might need to roll out the "Finals" PE's earlier than usual...Finals spot might not be a lock. 

Wonder if we will see the Soldier XI pop up, 14's with an iD option, or just 14 Playoffs/Finals PE's we can never have.  Should be interesting.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I'm really curious what Nike's plan for Bron for the playoffs is...Nike might need to roll out the "Finals" PE's earlier than usual...Finals spot might not be a lock. 

Wonder if we will see the Soldier XI pop up, 14's with an iD option, or just 14 Playoffs/Finals PE's we can never have.  Should be interesting.  
nerd.gif

so there will be no elite edition this year?????

Wonder if we will see the Soldier XI pop up, 14's with an iD option, or just 14 Playoffs/Finals PE's we can never have.  Should be interesting.  :nerd:  

so there will be no elite edition this year?????

It has been said a few pages back that Nike is switching it up with the Lebron line this year. Based off of that it should go (in no particular order):

-no elite XIV, but the Soldier line is the new "playoff or PS" model, so expect a Soldier XI reveal soon
-NIKEiD rollout for the XIV
-low XIV rollout

It has been said a few pages back that Nike is switching it up with the Lebron line this year. Based off of that it should go (in no particular order):

-no elite XIV, but the Soldier line is the new "playoff or PS" model, so expect a Soldier XI reveal soon
-NIKEiD rollout for the XIV
-low XIV rollout
thank you,  I'm eternally grateful

The Elite line should be on ice for all sig athletes.

Waste of release date and designs. It peaked with the awesome Elite X PS and Kobe 8 Elite.

But yes, Retro the X PS Elite or put them back onNike ID. To me, they should've been the X.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom