The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I got my LeBron Mag's in today. Love the colorway, however, they are super hard to get on even with a shoehorn. This has to be the hardest sneaker in the history of man to put on foot. :smh:

Last edited:
I got my LeBron Mag's in today. Love the colorway, however, they are super hard to get on even with a shoehorn. This has to be the hardest sneaker in the history of man to put on foot.
mean.gif
Did you have any problem getting the right shoe off ? 

Did you have any problem getting the right shoe off ? 

I just tried the right shoe on. Didn't have any problems getting it off. I had thinner socks on though.

I have to think if I want to keep these or not. If I can't get a system to get these on fast, I may have to just return them.

Last edited:
I got my LeBron Mag's in today. Love the colorway, however, they are super hard to get on even with a shoehorn. This has to be the hardest sneaker in the history of man to put on foot.
mean.gif
I have slightly narrow feet with a low instep, and my Black Ice pair was a PITA to get on. I got my mags today and they went on with no problem at all.

Clearly there are some quality-standard issues.

You guys had me scared when I tried on the Mags, with my wide foot and all.  Piece of cake for the most part.  Soldier 10 still the hardest for me to put on.

I just tried the right shoe on. Didn't have any problems getting it off. I had thinner socks on though.

I have to think if I want to keep these or not. If I can't get a system to get these on fast, I may have to just return them.
Put your foot in sideways as far as you can, then put your foot down and push in. I had ALLOT of trouble getting them on, until i did that. Now its easy.

Last edited:
Passing on ID's lol, will wait for the flip the switch joints. That $265 price point is a little too rich for my blood.

Someone can make an ID thread if they deem it necessary. I don't think we need 2 considering how slow the thread is and the limited ID options we have.

No thanks on the ID portion for that price.

But I'm here for the "Flip The Switch" incarnation.

It is a lot of white just like the BHM, and I'm still waiting on the OONW restock! Lol. Not sure if I should keep waiting or just cave and get this one. Like the black carbon stitching on the back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom