The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Have you seen the mags in person?
I personally don't love them. Something feels missing.
I agree, I loved all of the little touches that related to BTTF, but saw them in store over the weekend, wasn't entirely sold. The sole is weird to me, just the solid icy blue color. I guess I'm more used to the translucent icy blue. Would still probably pick up on sale + 25% off + 14% ebates 
laugh.gif

I don't know the next time I'll pay for a Lebron full price(not including a retro of the 7,8, or 9 models). Maybe an ID if that counts, but not with those options out currently.

There are a ton of 13s left out for 80 bucks now. Same will happen for the 14s.

90 dollar mark up sheesh

and smh they couldnt just release the white black red pair he wore they had to go with that flip the **** crap

Have you seen the mags in person?
I personally don't love them. Something feels missing.
I went to the mall to see them the first day they dropped and I will agree with you and say something definitely feels missing lol but they almost are like the best of the worst for me personally. I'll probably never own a pair of Mags,and I like the design of the 14's. Honestly when I looked at the 14's all together I really like the Chase down pair a lot.

What's aggravating more than anything is that the "Flip The Switch" for the Lebron 14 are

1. a total different set of colors from all of the other shoes in the pack

2. they use the same exact colors as the "Red Brick Road"

LIKE C'MON NIKE!! That's straight lazy, just rearranging the colors.

View media item 2402734

I wish they would have released the black base with fade sole that is on NikeID for all the sigs,as a GR, and called THAT the Flip the Switch pack. In my head it makes more sense lol

Last edited:
There is a positive that comes from this.
No one ever said this was it for the options. The fact that the shoe is now on ID means that the door that was previously shut is now cracked open :evil:

Hope this is the case. So much can be done with these.

I like the color blocking of the flip the switch, but the white mesh... :smh:

PE's gotta be at an all time high. And the stuff they give us... Nike cold. :smh:

Like the Flip the Switch colorway.

Wish it was black based though.

Back
Top Bottom