The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Very interesting how we can get clear shots of the soldier 11's almost 2 months out from official release. But didn't get a clear shot of the 14's until right before the game on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Looks similar with the laces
These look like a mix of the Soldier 9 and 10. 
sick.gif

Nike just reserved me the "red brick road" 14's. 14's are a decent silhouette but the colorways are not great.

Possible this means the switches are the last 14. RIP red carpets. I'll hold on to a possibility they add good id options, maybe even a Nike option for the strap to make some bred 2s.

Switches are not the last 14 to release I posted a few dates a few pages back. There's a black colorway coming out next month

Switches are not the last 14 to release I posted a few dates a few pages back. There's a black colorway coming out next month

He's right. There is a black colourway coming. It was on the Foot Locker AU calendar for this weekend but has been delayed

I SERIOUSLY doubt there's only one or two more pairs of 14's releasing lol. I was right about the 14 ID's releasing and I think I'm right about this.

Very interesting how we can get clear shots of the soldier 11's almost 2 months out from official release. But didn't get a clear shot of the 14's until right before the game on Christmas Day.
He did test the 14 in practice because you had a couple of reporters tweeting about LeBron wearing a new shoe. Then they said they weren't allowed to take photos of it. I think one of the Cavs guys tweeted out a description of the 14 like two weeks before Christmas. Obviously with photos of the S11 already leaking I don't think he/Nike cares about the photos at practice now.

Back
Top Bottom