The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Cork 12 > Cork X

kobe bruce lee XI > all others

Miami Night 9s>Miami Night 8s.
Disagree, but like I said it's subjective.
it is subjective, for me the X exts are at the bottom of the LBJ EXT barrel bcuz of the leather tongue that doesn't match the shoe, now had we got those black denim X and red suede x with the regular tongues 
pimp.gif

it is subjective, for me the X exts are at the bottom of the LBJ EXT barrel bcuz of the leather tongue that doesn't match the shoe, now had we got those black denim X and red suede x with the regular tongues 
pimp.gif
Oh yeah, those were fire 
nthat.gif

LeBron  and the Cavaliers continue to wait out the remainder of the first round to find out who their next opponent is which means more rest for The King. Nike Basketball isn’t taking any breaks though, as the Swoosh continues to think up new, creative silhouettes with LBJ’s stamp of approval. This unconfirmed LeBron model is definitely a head-turner thanks to iridescent hits throughout the midsole, a Soldier-esque outsole unit with inspirations from that ongoing hexagonal Zoom Air, and a mesh slip-on upper. Chances are this is just another LeBron Ambassador takedown headed for the Asian market and not the Lebron 15, but we’re still waiting for more details. What do you think of this unique new LeBron model? Stay tuned for more updates right here on Sneaker News.

Called niketown and they had no info on the red carpets. Just told me to check twitter for updates.

Where[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]Are[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]My[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]Lows

Back
Top Bottom