The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Did I miss Dance Party 2K17?

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif

People asking for lows when the 14 is already a low smdh

They could knock off the strap and create a 'low'. From a business point of view, they have to create product for the LBJ line. Whether it makes sense or not is a different story.

Those ambassadors do not look good.

The color is ok

But imagine if they were all black or something
Shoe carnival status

I thought i closed this thread ?

do you mind showing us what you have ?
I only have lebron 14 bhm I got blessed with and some Jordan 31s from my last school, I do have some harden 1 bhm I got mad cheap with discount code but that's it I sold most of my kicks on let go lol

I wonder if the ambassador is actually the scrapped 14 that axlerod was originally referring to.

Where is he at?

I think it's because they had to completely redo the shoe in the first place. Nike probably wasn't even thinking about doing an Elite version because they were focused on getting the actual 14's out first.

Last edited:
wonder why they are still doing elites for the kd line but not others

I haven't been following the Durant line but there's the High, Low, LS and Elite right? Whereas with the LBJ line there's the High, Low, LS, Elite, Soldier & Ambassador. (Did I miss anything?)

I think the LBJ line can afford to cut some fat.

I haven't been following the Durant line but there's the High, Low, LS and Elite right? Whereas with the LBJ line there's the High, Low, LS, Elite, Soldier & Ambassador. (Did I miss anything?)

Also the Witness 

With kd 9 there is just elite and low/regular i think

also with the 13 elites, weren't those all about being really high quality/good materials yet they still flopped.. the elite 13 linens are going for 90 or less on ebay

I think it's because they had to completely redo the shoe in the first place. Nike probably wasn't even thinking about doing an Elite version because they were focused on getting the actual 14's out first.
i remember someone posted on here about how someone at nike said "we're doing something different this year" when asked about the elite 14s.. what is that supposed to mean? 

i remember someone posted on here about how someone at nike said "we're doing something different this year" when asked about the elite 14s.. what is that supposed to mean? 

Probably just going back to Soldiers as the playoff shoes instead of a new "Elite" model?

With kd 9 there is just elite and low/regular i think

also with the 13 elites, weren't those all about being really high quality/good materials yet they still flopped.. the elite 13 linens are going for 90 or less on ebay

The linens are an EXT model, the last ones more than likely and are well worth the $90-120 that leather is soft, smooth and very nice

Guess they're tired of seeing Elites rotting on shelves.

The markup on an elite versus regular season was insane, you'd have a regular $175 shoe go up to around $250/$275. I know I wasn't paying that, which was I passed on some elites even though I wanted them. Add that to a slowly increasing price tag of the standard model increasing up to $200, I think Nike realized they were shooting themselves in the foot.

Got 30% off nike access coupon, in Chi this weekend, going to see if they have any 14's left, might pull the trigger.

Would be nice to walk into my Nike store and grab red carpets for 30% off, but I know I'm asking too much since we don't know if they're actually releasing

Back
Top Bottom