The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I know it's not the 14 but my friend just gave me some LeBron 13s for free

View media item 2429094

giphy.gif

FTS 14s look really nice in person
happy.gif
 will definitely cop once they allow discounts on those
smokin.gif

I gotta say. Ive been wearin my 14s a lot more with the playoffs goin on, these are THE most comfortable brons for me since the 10s and may be better than those. Night and day difference from the 11-13s with the clunky posite.

I actually enjoy wearing them more than the 10. I like the overall shape of the 14 better as well. Only have two pair so far, but I will eventually end up with many more including some doubles.

Once I was able to try on and cop the black ice pair, I felt that Nike had potential to do some great things with this model. Absolutely love this shoe casually and in the gym.

Have we seen any of the really good discounts yet? Sure there's the typical coupons through foot sites but I feel like by now, there would have been some steals on at least the chase down pair.

Have we seen any of the really good discounts yet? Sure there's the typical coupons through foot sites but I feel like by now, there would have been some steals on at least the chase down pair.

Waiting on the black ice to go on discount albeit probably impossible in a 12.5...all while simultaneously STILL waiting on a OONW restock :nerd:

Last edited:
I actually enjoy wearing them more than the 10. I like the overall shape of the 14 better as well. Only have two pair so far, but I will eventually end up with many more including some doubles.

Once I was able to try on and cop the black ice pair, I felt that Nike had potential to do some great things with this model. Absolutely love this shoe casually and in the gym.
By in the gym you mean playing ball?

Does anyone use any of the lebron 12-14s for lifting? or kd 9s? I feel like with shoes like these the zoom units will pop if you lift in them cuz of the extra weight and etc.. lol

These iD options are too limited to pay 220+tax for. I'm kind of upset that you can't color the back of the shoe differently, the way his PEs and the OONW cw is, and there are basically only a few colors that you can pick colors for all parts of the shoe (white black maroon navy red blue volt), since the tape, speckle and a few other parts have limited selections. Considering that the regular 14s are going to hit 120-150 in time (if not much less) i dont think the id options they gave make it worth almost twice the price. It's almost a shame bc these are one of the most comfortable Lebrons in the line, and they've done a great job w his PEs.

Almost seems like Nike really didn't want to sell XIVs for some reason. Makes things easier on our wallets I guess.

Wish I could make any of these
View media item 2429920View media item 2429922View media item 2429924View media item 2429928

Does anyone use any of the lebron 12-14s for lifting? or kd 9s? I feel like with shoes like these the zoom units will pop if you lift in them cuz of the extra weight and etc.. lol

I don't think Hex Zoom pops, I ran through my outsole on some old 13s but the Zoom was still great

Lifting, treadmill. 12, 13 and kd 9s also. Unless you're squatting, can't see an issue.

Back
Top Bottom