The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

sick.gif

Man those champ X inspired ones are tough!

Cant decide which one. What do you guys think?

Team red midsole

Plain white midsole

White midsole with gold speckles

White midsole with team red speckles
plain white midsole, then plain team red midsole 

This one with a clear or gum outsole would be my vote.  

Yeah its got me torn. Always have loved the champ 10s, and know I'll never get it. And so that one is a nice consolation, But with Cleveland vibes. Lol.

I tried the clear and gum. Cant really go wrong with gum but feel it's too much. I love the clear cause it shows the gold speckles even to the soles, which if that's how it really is,thats pretty sick! But clear soles are just hard with the up keep and when they yellow. And so i figured the GITD would be nice middle ground. Plus it mixes kinda soles of thr champ low 10.

View media item 2431319
View media item 2431321

all lebron 14 fugazzi asf, straight rip off of the kd 9, i mean seriously nobody put these shoes together and thought they were a little similar [emoji]128564[/emoji]

all lebron 14 fugazzi asf, straight rip off of the kd 9, i mean seriously nobody put these shoes together and thought they were a little similar [emoji]128564[/emoji]

For me, i think it's a nice look compared to coming from the 13. And even so,for me it is a nice model, kinda like the KDs are too. I just dont like KD so Lebron 14>KD 9. Hehe. But to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom