The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I'm sorry but those Philippines have climbed to the number one slot for me even over the OONW.. I love blue and the details are to nice!!

I'd still take the OONW over the Philippines BUT those are clearly top two! I don't even usually like solid color kicks unless they are neutral like white or something lighter, but that navy blue is looking cold, the gold accents make it all the better.

If there's truly no OONW restock, I would settle for these, BUT I HATE SETTLING!! lol

Last edited:
need to check them out in person. Looking good on the pics I've seen so far. 
I ended up creating this after seeing those champ 10 inspired up there. Now im more stuck. Indecisiveness. Hehe.
very nice 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Those blue joints aren't bad, but think I'd rather iD my own pair. 

May do that and call it a wrap on the 14's, nothing's grabbing my eye.  

Still want to see the lows too though.  

Just waiting to see the lows and champ pack so i can be out 
The lows have been better than the mids for the past 3 sigs IMO. 

I wonder how Nike will do a champ pack. Last year's Kyrie/Lebron bundles surprsingly didn't sell out right away. I think they should do a separate new champ shoe for Kyrie and the low champ for Lebron. 

The lows have been better than the mids for the past 3 sigs IMO. 

I wonder how Nike will do a champ pack. Last year's Kyrie/Lebron bundles surprsingly didn't sell out right away. I think they should do a separate new champ shoe for Kyrie and the low champ for Lebron. 
assuming they did the lebron 14 mid and kyrie 3 for the champ pack, what colorways do you think they would do? 

Just waiting to see the lows and champ pack so i can be out 

Unless u hv x-ray vision

U ain't seeing no champ pak

UA redemption tour '17

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They really did say the Philippines colorway was one of the best. Wish they were releasing here in the US

Back
Top Bottom