The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Foot Locker and Champ's has a 20% off for Memorial Day - MEMDAY20. Pairs end up $140 with free shipping. Was gonna cop the Flip the Switch pair on 23penny.com but they charge $15 shipping and it brings it up to $145.

Via @thedelzshow
Based on these 2 pics, I'm in.  
smokin.gif

Went to my Nike outlet looking for 14s, nada

I don't think you'll see them until the 15 nears...unless it's the Chase Down pair...and that's wishful thinking. I went mine this weekend and they had KD9 Elites out that they said were factory exclusives...my guess is they are there already and never hit authorized retailers is because the KDX release is right around the corner.

dont own a pair of 14's yet, but red carpets might be day one cop.   only colorway i've been excited for so far. 

Had a few NDC gift cards sitting around, used that $20 off 100 that they sent out and ebates at 8%, so I pulled the trigger on the Mags. Love those little details on the insole and the tongue label, plus wearing them in Game 1 
glasses.gif

The red carpets aint really tickling my nipple.

I dunno they look kinda just regular to me.
I think the aura of the previous red carpets adds to their appeal

They look like theyll be on sale.

Def would have preferred the middle strip being white. Still nice how they are. Hope they are not limited so they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom