The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

That all blue is releasing Friday?

There are supposedly two dates floating around. Nike+ says 5.26, but @bboybatac posted a screen capture of chat with Nike's twitter account that said 6.10 via SNKRS app. I'll be in my SNKRS app at 9:57am just in case tomorrow morning. Not trying to get screwed over like when the OONW dropped.

There are supposedly two dates floating around. Nike+ says 5.26, but @bboybatac posted a screen capture of chat with Nike's twitter account that said 6.10 via SNKRS app. I'll be in my SNKRS app at 9:57am just in case tomorrow morning. Not trying to get screwed over like when the OONW dropped.
I checked the Nike+ app again for the Agimats and they're not there anymore. So they might've gotten moved to 6.10.

I checked the Nike+ app again for the Agimats and they're not there anymore. So they might've gotten moved to 6.10.

Good to know. I'm still going to check tomorrow morning, Nike has been know to pull a fast one. Even if, that's some serious miscommunication or false advertising on their part. The whole advertising campaign for the 14 has been asbymal.

Last edited:
Surprised more Red Carpet pics have been popping up, 2 days from release. Pretty quiet.  
nerd.gif

Anyone know what his weekends Memorial Day sales will be like at Nike Outlet locations? 20%? 30%? Hopefully there's some steals on the hash wall on some 13 lows or something.

Rc straight to desktop if it's not on snkrs?

We're the mags straight to desktop? I feel like this release will be just like those where they popped up at the last sec on SNKRS like the mags did. In fact...besides the first black pair, BHM & flip the switch I don't remember Nike even throwing them on SNKRS before the release at all. Not sure why they don't love the XIV more but if I had to guess it'll be straight to desktop if they show at all. Is the new black/red pair even on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom