The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Looks sooo much better

I like when the cws highlight that shape along the side of the toe/foot.

It gets lost wen the upper is 1 solid color

Repped my bro. These could've been a little better with either the toebox highlight or the stripe highlight.

Just waiting for my boy @versemode to give me the heads up on when the 'Agimat' XIVs hit Toronto.

ventureblake ventureblake amazing shot bro! Do they actually come with the red laces?

xplosivejeff xplosivejeff im with you bro! Doubt there's a restock so i guess it'll stay a unicorn for me. But hopefully when they get the chip we get a really nice championship coloraway

I asked about a OONW restock on Nike chat like every other week, just to be hopeful.

Might settle for the Agimats.

Still curious about the alleged Belugas grey & orange pair too.

Switched the laces right away...
nthat.gif

In my opinion yes. I'm an 11.5 when I tried it on it felt great. Just tough to put on initially lol

My local mall didn't have any red carpets in any store, going to the other mall tomorrow where they have a hoh. Hope to find some there.

Why are these called red carpets when there is barely any red in the shoe?

I can do the red laces on the 7's, but on the 14's it makes them look too much like these for my taste...

I think it's the lack of white on the 14's to help even them out.  

Just my preference, I'll be keeping the black laces in the 14's.

It's dope Nike included both sets and gave us the option.   

I can do the red laces on the 7's, but on the 14's it makes them look too much like these for my taste...

I think it's the lack of white on the 14's to help even them out.  

Just my preference, I'll be keeping the black laces in the 14's.

It's dope Nike included both sets and gave us the option.   
14s have way more white than these, it has a whole white midsole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom