10.5+8=18.5
11+9=20
20-18.5=1.5
14-1.5=12.5
12.5-3 (years since you bought your last Lebron) = 9.5
9.5+0.5 (difference between sizes from the 8's and 9's) = 10
In conclusion, you should go with size 10

People act like they can't go to a store and try on kicks anymore . :lol:

Anyone with the fts or tts pairs comment on the heel, is it firmer add more structure or soft n squishy like the mesh pairs?

My ZDTs finally came in (my first pair of XIVs).

I had some trepidation of how I was gonna get the shoes on my feet with everyone saying how difficult it was and after watching @pacmagic2002 vid he posted a while back.

It wasn't bad at all, and like mentioned before once of foot they're pretty comfortable.

In for the Red Carpets and the Black/red when they go on sale.

Question for anyone who has been wearing these for a while. Do they stretch out a little after breaking them in?

Curious because I'm not sure on sizing after trying them on. My TTS fits but it's quite snug length wise.

I wear true to Sz, a 13. They were difficult to put in at first, then they got easier. I have the BHM since release day. I haven't noticed any stretching

Anyone with the fts or tts pairs comment on the heel, is it firmer add more structure or soft n squishy like the mesh pairs?
i thought they are all the same material on the heel? are the fts and tts better quality in the heel or something

i thought they are all the same material on the heel? are the fts and tts better quality in the heel or something
it's a checkered heel and I don't believe it's mesh, looks like tpu but I haven't seen a pair of felt them so I could very well be wrong that's why I'm curious

I can do the red laces on the 7's, but on the 14's it makes them look too much like these for my taste...
View media item 2447467
I think it's the lack of white on the 14's to help even them out.  
Just my preference, I'll be keeping the black laces in the 14's.
It's dope Nike included both sets and gave us the option.   

Agreed - wish they had red speckling on the midsole. Wouldn't be like the OG Red Carpets but not terrible
People act like they can't go to a store and try on kicks anymore . :lol:

Not all of us live in major cities or places that carry these shoes. People act like shoe availability where they live is consistent where everyone else lives :rolleyes

Last edited:
He was coming off a 4peat with 7-10, people let the hype foo y'all.. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128686[/emoji]

Not all of us live in major cities or places that carry these shoes. People act like shoe availability where they live is consistent where everyone else lives :rolleyes

a Lebron is a Lebron. So you have no Lebron XIV's in your local store? You can't try on a Lebron XIV and then buy it online :stoneface:

a Lebron is a Lebron. So you have no Lebron XIV's in your local store? You can't try on a Lebron XIV and then buy it online :stoneface:

I have no idea what that first sentence means but ok. And yes, they don't have LeBrons in store near me so I copped online and had to return and then get a different size because it was a little too big in my normal shoe size. Pain in the *** but I couldn't just walk in a store and then buy online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom