The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

No the 11-13 had a ton of space in my normal size 11 so I went with the 10.5.

I think the initial person asking needs to stick with what fit him best in the IX. NOT going down a full size lol he could go down a half size in these I guess but his toes will most likely hit against the front of the shoe. Some people actually like that, but for me it feels crazy uncomfortable and I honestly don't think it's good for your feet.

You have narrow feet?

smokin.gif

You can literally ID the 14 yourself with that mainly white CW :tongue:. If someone want. .

quote name="CleanestNdaCity" url="/t/651753/the-official-nike-lebron-14-thread-retail-175/9600#post_28155526"]
Coin purse huh.....[/quote]

This guy has enough in his coin purse to buy a pair of LBJ....SMH.

Last edited:
Finally, the best shoes I ever had, really happy!
View media item 2438614

Explain...

I kind of like my Lebron 13 "Command Force" better than the overall silhouette of the 14. The 13 mainly failed because 90% of the CW were ugly (on top of price, lacing system, posite on top of foot) whereas the 14 CW has had mostly fire. 2 main things i dislike of the 14 from a casual wear perspective is the collar and the "holes" in the mesh material. But definitely the 13 looks better than the 14 when wearing then casually with jeans, pants, joggers.

Finally, the best shoes I ever had, really happy!
View media item 2438614

Explain...

I kind of like my Lebron 13 "Command Force" better than the overall silhouette of the 14. The 13 mainly failed because 90% of the CW were ugly (on top of price, lacing system, posite on top of foot) whereas the 14 CW has had mostly fire. 2 main things i dislike of the 14 from a casual wear perspective is the collar and the "holes" in the mesh material. But definitely the 13 looks better than the 14 when wearing then casually with jeans, pants, joggers.

It's all personal preference. To many, the 13s are tragic any way you slice it.
Personally, there are some dope colors for the 13s and I like them for what I paid.

Explain...

No, the 13 had some really nice colorways. What ruined the 13 for me was not so much the posite, but the ugly heel(like a woman's shoe)and the fact that the 13 looks like elf shoes from the side. Other than those two things, it's a decent sneaker. The 14 is WAAAY better to me though.

No, the 13 had some really nice colorways. What ruined the 13 for me was not so much the posite, but the ugly heel(like a woman's shoe)and the fact that the 13 looks like elf shoes from the side. Other than those two things, it's a decent sneaker. The 14 is WAAAY better to me though.

13 was horrible. Especially in comparison to the 14. Only lebron model I don't have at least 1 of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom