The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

laugh.gif

Bron out here goofin' off with some Kobes on smh

If they don't win tomorrow night it's a wrap, I highly doubt they repeat off of the exact same "down 3-1" scenario for another year. No amount of meddling by Adam Silver could make it the slightest bit believable.

Nike appears to be on the KD train anyway...

Last edited:
Bron out here goofin' off with some Kobes on smh

If they don't win tomorrow night it's a wrap, I highly doubt they repeat off of the exact same "down 3-1" scenario for another year. No amount of meddling by Adam Silver could make it the slightest bit believable.

Nike appears to be on the KD train anyway...
So you believe me now ? 
nerd.gif

So you believe me now ? :nerd:

Didn't doubt you...

Just didn't think they'd drop the first two, not after last year's bonanza. Realistically the only believable scenario now is win the next two then it's just a slugfest for the last three games...

Looks like Adam Silver is the first to reward someone jumping ship in their first year. Stern wasn't having that spit.

Imagine if Bron had the one from the first in MIA and the one from the first year return to CLE...dudes would be super salty right about now. This man would be in a position to dethrone Kobe and MJ in the same year :nerd:

Ah well.

you don't think the NBA is rigged?

NBA ALWAYS been rigged.

It's straight WWE now tho. They are heavily relying on theatrics and storylines. The NBA has been pretty much unwatchable since they've adopted this free flow, 3pt heavy style of play. These networks also need content for these horrible debate shows.

Bron wearing Kobes, Jordans, Kyries is nothing new.

NBA ALWAYS been rigged.

It's straight WWE now tho. They are heavily relying on theatrics and storylines. The NBA has been pretty much unwatchable since they've adopted this free flow, 3pt heavy style of play. These networks also need content for these horrible debate shows.

Bron wearing Kobes, Jordans, Kyries is nothing new.
we can say the same about the NFL.. Hell all the sports leagues. People still dont know how in the hell the Falcons lost to The Pats

Last edited:
Key thing to keep in mind is that it's sports entertainment and it is profit driven. If the product is not entertaining you then turn it off or do something else.

i was just sharing the pic in here since it was kind of quiet.. we know he wears other sneakers

Last edited:
I was wearing my 11s 2day and i looked down and i realized.

The kings pride lebron XI is the best nike basketball shoe since the foamposite.

I would put it against the jordan XI

SRS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom