The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

we can say the same about the NFL.. Hell all the sports leagues. People still dont know how in the hell the Falcons lost to The Pats

Key thing to keep in mind is that it's sports entertainment and it is profit driven. If the product is not entertaining you then turn it off or do something else.

Totally agree.

On First Take, they've been talking about if the Warriors can beat the 95-96 Bulls. Really? Who gives a sh*t? :smh:

Reaching for content.

To me the 10's and the 12's are still the GOAT Lebron's. 12's are so nice to hoop in too. To me all these are super hot fire and plus I need to get that lion on a poster
being from the bay area, i get a lot of crap for being a fan of his shoes.  i agree that the 12s are super nice to hoop in, Court Vision being my favorite, then USA.

Got my fts pair in .5 size down and must say fit is phenomenal wish I would have .5 down in my bhms now their going to be in the back of my closet collecting dust smh

Game 3 halftime kicks.

Like the aggressive tones from both teams thus far. Might have to cop some Floor Generals if scoring some Agimats is unsuccessful :nerd:[/quote][COLOR=#red]FUEGO[emoji]128293[/emoji][/COLOR]

Graveyard 
Same place the champ pack will be headed.  
sick.gif

No 14 Elites this year. Hopefully that means Nike is done with the elite series. Would've loved to see a champ 14 low. 

Back
Top Bottom