The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Anyone know if any more 14's are slated to drop after the Agimats?

Interesting enough, Agimats still not in SNKRS or Nike+ after their brief showing in error last month.

No 14 Elites this year. Hopefully that means Nike is done with the elite series. Would've loved to see a champ 14 low. 
KD got an Elite this year.  LeBron might have had one too if his initial design wasn't scrapped.  I thought AXLROD or someone said there was an elite for the original design, but I could be wrong.  I'm not so sure Elites have been phased out just yet.  Some of the Elites were my favorite models (9 and 10's) so maybe I'm just being hopeful they come back in the future at some point, and are actually GOOD!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i think elites have been phased out of the lebron line in favor of the soldier line being the more playoff used shoe, if the elites were still going i think kyrie would've seen one this yr, honelty i still mad he never saw an ext and pg would've look good in some ext materiels this yr, ext 14s would've been really reminscent of the 5s once you switch to leather and suede

Last edited:

KD got an Elite this year.  LeBron might have had one too if his initial design wasn't scrapped.  I thought AXLROD or someone said there was an elite for the original design, but I could be wrong.  I'm not so sure Elites have been phased out just yet.  Some of the Elites were my favorite models (9 and 10's) so maybe I'm just being hopeful they come back in the future at some point, and are actually GOOD!
laugh.gif

IMO it should've ended after the 10 Elites, so right after they stopped adding carbon fiber. 

Elite 11's looked pretty good but were horribly stiff and uncomfortable to hoop in.  

I didn't care for the Elite 12's or 13's, even with the return of the Carbon Fiber on the 13.  

Last edited:
they stopped this last year.

BHMs should fill that void.

Bhms will fill the elites void? How?

Elite 11's looked pretty good but were horribly stiff and uncomfortable to hoop in.  

I didn't care for the Elite 12's or 13's, even with the return of the Carbon Fiber on the 13.  

Loved the 12 elite pigalle and there were some sick iD options imo.

13 elite, i liked the linen exts. Got the whites too just due to quality!

i think elites have been phased out of the lebron line in favor of the soldier line being the more playoff used shoe, if the elites were still going i think kyrie would've seen one this yr, honelty i still mad he never saw an ext and pg would've look good in some ext materiels this yr, ext 14s would've been really reminscent of the 5s once you switch to leather and suede

What would the new materials in pg 1 EXTS be since they already have suede?

Anyone know if any more 14's are slated to drop after the Agimats?

Interesting enough, Agimats still not in SNKRS or Nike+ after their brief showing in error last month.

I thought the 14s will continue till late 2017..probably more lows focused

Why do you not like the elites?
If Nike is going to make an "improved" version of the regular signature shoe, why not make the "improved" version in the first place? Nike plans both versions in advance, so they're deliberately giving you a "worse" version of the signature shoe first. Then they come out with the elites to make you spend more money. It's a marketing ploy.

If Nike is going to make an "improved" version of the regular signature shoe, why not make the "improved" version in the first place? Nike plans both versions in advance, so they're deliberately giving you a "worse" version of the signature shoe first. Then they come out with the elites to make you spend more money. It's a marketing ploy.

I agree.

I think I want some Red Carpets. For sub-$150.

Oh yeah I definitely agree with that. It's funny tbh, with some elites like the 11 and 12s, I have seen people say that the elites from those models may actually be cheaper/lower quality than the originals. Like with the standard 12 they had some significant posite pieces, but on the 12 elite they cut down on posite and added more plastic.  Same with the 11 elites. Looks like with the 13 elite they tried a different strategy, making them the same price, and adding carbon fiber and actually improving materials, but those still flopped, even more than the 11 and 12 elites. Sucks cuz that probably discouraged them from even bothering with higher quality materials on future elite releases.   I always saw the elites as mostly the same shoe with mostly visual changes.   It is definitely a marketing ploy and just a way to release multiple shoes under the same signature athlete I'd say. 

Like if someone already has tons of colorways of the lebron 12 in black, white, grey, etc, they may not buy more of those cws in the 12s, but if the 12 elites come out they may start buying up different colorways of the lebron 12 elite as if its a totally new shoe.  Nike saves on the design costs since they can slightly modify the original lebron 12 and make it into 'elites' instead of releasing a totally new and different lebron 13. 

Gonna check two more DSG's tonight and cross my fingers that if they have them I can purchase early.

Last edited:
What would the new materials in pg 1 EXTS be since they already have suede?
idk it's nike who knows, though they've already put snake and fish scales so who knows

Y'all spitting hate so why are you even here?

Go suck on Durant's nuts a few threads over.

Golden Fake Warriors more like it. Their own city didn't care until they won the chip 2 years ago. If they didn't have K*****D this season they wouldn't be up 3-0 either.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom