The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

For me, lol, obviously this is my opinion, I see the 3 as the pinnacle of this line. It reminded some of the Jordan XI, but a beefed up version, of which I agree. The campaign surrounding the shoe was cool, the kid, and lebron playing other characters, which made the shoe even more dope. The Superman make up, SVSM color make ups's even the GR's were hot. The shoe was playable, took a beating, then looked good afterward. No other shoe in this line has offered that versatility since for me. I dig the heck out of the LBJ 10, but the plastic in that shoe cannot compare to how the 3 was put together. This is just my opinion, as I also think that the Kobe 6 was the best of his line. Just wanted to drop that, peace out.

Agree with the 3. Definitely one of those DOPE recognizable signature models with good materials.

It's interesting because the Jordan VII & Jordan VIII were essentially Swoosh-less and retooled Huaraches & Raids or vice versa, not sure which debuted first the Nikes or the Jordans.

The Lebron VII & VIII on the other hand are predominantly Nike Swoosh branded products with Lebron touches.

^^^ Hahahahaha ahh this made me laugh. "That's genuine leather baby". "None of that fake stuff".

Is that the girl from PΩssy Cat Dolls??

yo was on his best Goldie, young bucks check out The Mack, you got me changing my expressions, I don't express

Last edited:
Tried on the witness shoe today....can honesrly say it was one if the worat shoes I have felt. Upper is the ONLY good think about it. How they can charge even $100 for that shoe is beyond me. After trying on these and the bron soldier x and the 13 i can honestly say i am no longer anticipating the release of the 14.. bron brand as a whole has been a complete let down for me since the 11's

Azg > Jordan 1
Lebron 2 > Jordan 2
LeBron 3 Jordan 7
LeBron 8 Jordan 9
LeBron 10 = Jordan 10
LeBron 11

Tried on the witness shoe today....can honesrly say it was one if the worat shoes I have felt. Upper is the ONLY good think about it. How they can charge even $100 for that shoe is beyond me. After trying on these and the bron soldier x and the 13 i can honestly say i am no longer anticipating the release of the 14.. bron brand as a whole has been a complete let down for me since the 11's

Nike pricing been out of whack for some time. The $100 Witness is gardening shoe that you purchase at an outlet hash wall for $30 tops.

Back
Top Bottom