The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Ive seen enough to cop these
Me too

steviewonder.jpg

You can see them more clearly in the video:

kind of remind me of lower cut Soldier 7s with a different midsole, but can't really tell much with black and white

Wonder if the powers that be wanted the shoes to be seen like this? They have done a great job not releasing info or letting images out. And after Bron had all the reporters look at the shoes if they put away their cameras, it seems like someone on the Cavs social media team didnt get the memo.

Wonder if the powers that be wanted the shoes to be seen like this? They have done a great job not releasing info or letting images out. And after Bron had all the reporters look at the shoes if they put away their cameras, it seems like someone on the Cavs social media team didnt get the memo.

This video is 'building hype 101'. They'll probably drop another grainy shot at some point. Then they will have the official images. There will be reservations sent out to reserve your pair through the Nike+ app. Then they will release on SNKRS with the fake sellout after a few hours.... only to be restocked with massive quantities in the next few days.

This video is 'building hype 101'. They'll probably drop another grainy shot at some point. Then they will have the official images. There will be reservations sent out to reserve your pair through the Nike+ app. Then they will release on SNKRS with the fake sellout after a few hours.... only to be restocked with massive quantities in the next few days.
Bingo

They just wont let hex zoom die.

Im wondering who determined that the hexagon was the ultimate shape for basketball cushioning
laugh.gif

I was just thinking to myself.... " you know what would feel better than some full length zoom....of course, a hex shaped bubble directly beneath my arch"

If I was a nike boss....for this upcoming lebron...heads would be rolling if a certified classic ,that lebron wanted to wear more than any previous shoe, was not delivered.

Back
Top Bottom