The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

They just wont let hex zoom die.
Im wondering who determined that the hexagon was the ultimate shape for basketball cushioning:lol:

I was just thinking to myself.... " you know what would feel better than some full length zoom....of course, a hex shaped bubble directly beneath my arch"

If I was a nike boss....for this upcoming lebron...heads would be rolling if a certified classic ,that lebron wanted to wear more than any previous shoe, was not delivered.

Could be some cost savings for the them from a manufacturing point of view by running a Hex shaped Zoom pod. It's also possible that the factories retooled for the Hex Zoom pod and are reluctant to retool again for a different setup.

This video is 'building hype 101'. They'll probably drop another grainy shot at some point. Then they will have the official images. There will be reservations sent out to reserve your pair through the Nike+ app. Then they will release on SNKRS with the fake sellout after a few hours.... only to be restocked with massive quantities in the next few days.

Bingo

Could be some cost savings for the them from a manufacturing point of view by running a Hex shaped Zoom pod. It's also possible that the factories retooled for the Hex Zoom pod and are reluctant to retool again for a different setup.
I could have sworn some Nike video said the Hex pods were more targeted? As for the shape, it looks pretty unusual... 

I could have sworn some Nike video said the Hex pods were more targeted? As for the shape, it looks pretty unusual... 
Conveniently smaller and cheaper, too. Hex Zoom has existed at least since the Jordan 21 so I doubt they had to seriously revamp their tooling for zoom bags.

laugh.gif

yall killin me with the black and white stills of that shoe, I hope it's trolling.... if not it's time to leave the back of foot locker and get some fresh air, no I didn't disrespect your shoe game, those are clean, but go outside and look at the sky

It's almost like the shoes are made for LeBron and what he likes. Not the YMCA, 24 Fitness crews... Maybe one day they will take a vote of what everyone on Instagram and twitter likes and just tell LeBron to F off with his performance likes and dislikes...

:lol: exactly

12s :smokin

100% it was because of cost savings-I''m yet to see a single person say they favor hex zoom over full length.

man u bette put a spoiler on that ****.

ungodly monstrosity dwade clay thopson attena looking jawns mane.

you are blocked.

those hats cant save those dwade 8s,

reported and blocked, this is the lebron 14 thread dog.

Back
Top Bottom