The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

laugh.gif

BIN at 250-295. Some don't even take offers. 

Best I seen was $230+30 shipping for a size 9. Any idea if they will fit well? I wear 9's and 9.5's on the Soldier 10 for the latest comparison.

I don't have soldiers but I do have the 13s. I'm an 11 and I bought an 11. To me they fit long and look wide. I tried on a 10.5 and the length was better and snug on the sides, but killed my heel. Its like these things require a breakin lol.....no throwing them on and walking around. I had several hot spots until they got broke in.

I don't have soldiers but I do have the 13s. I'm an 11 and I bought an 11. To me they fit long and look wide. I tried on a 10.5 and the length was better and snug on the sides, but killed my heel. Its like these things require a breakin lol.....no throwing them on and walking around. I had several hot spots until they got broke in.
Thanks for the info, man. Repped.
nthat.gif

If they do fit long then I guess it shouldnt be a problem for me to get a 9. I started sizing up to 9.5 after the Xs killed my toes when I got them in size 9. 

It's almost like the shoes are made for LeBron and what he likes. Not the YMCA, 24 Fitness crews... Maybe one day they will take a vote of what everyone on Instagram and twitter likes and just tell LeBron to F off with his performance likes and dislikes...
Thats a cool theory but we know from designers interviews that lebron isnt very involved in the design process.

He wants you to drop off almost final product to practice

AND then knowing that people livelihoods are on the line, he switches out of a shoe mid game, only to never wear it again.

Your response was the long form of " he gets money, yall just hatin" 
laugh.gif

Thats a cool theory but we know from designers interviews that lebron isnt very involved in the design process.
He wants you to drop off almost final product to practice
AND then knowing that people livelihoods are on the line, he switches out of a shoe mid game, only to never wear it again.

Your response was the long form of " he gets money, yall just hatin" :lol:

It is sad that's MJ and Kobe we're so involved in their shoe lines but Lebron doesn't seem to care.

^^^
I think the LBJ design team has to work within Nike's guidelines as opposed to making the sneaker that the athlete wants. If one piece, minimalist shoes are what's profitable for Nike then they work with that in mind and then tweak it to have LBJ branding.

^^^
I think the LBJ design team has to work within Nike's guidelines as opposed to making the sneaker that the athlete wants. If one piece, minimalist shoes are what's profitable for Nike then they work with that in mind and then tweak it to have LBJ branding.
Yes.

Also the reason why LeBron has like 6 different signature lines (main, lows, Elite, Soliders, Ambassadors, Witness).
Probably not like he really has a hand on the design process either..

Yes.

Also the reason why LeBron has like 6 different signature lines (main, lows, Elite, Soliders, Ambassadors, Witness).

Probably not like he really has a hand on the design process either..

Thanks for posting that list - it shows a definitely emphasis on quantity over quality and style.

^^^
But a lot of people like Lebrons for not being minimalist. They have to look cool and be very comfortable. When i first saw a Lebron shoe, i was blown away by the unreal look and complex design

But a lot of people like Lebrons for not being minimalist. They have to look cool and be very comfortable. When i first saw a Lebron shoe, i was blown away by the unreal look and complex design

Early Lebrons were not as busy, in terms of design, as current models though.

^^^

I think you might have a point-Tinker probably had a lot more freedom when working on Jordans back in the day than Jason has with working on Lebrons nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom