The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

At this point, I just realized how great the Lebron 12s are. They suits my needs perfectly, so I am stocking up on them. Forget about the 14s, I'm not waiting for pics anymore.
I regret not going crazy on the 8s and 10s I'd probably leave out the V3s.

As much as I would like to have the 11 and 12 I don't regret NOT paying hyper-priced retail for them.. I bought the 12 "ASG" DS for like $105 USD but I really liked some of the CW like the 11" Miami Nights" "Jade" 12 "Data" "Court Vision". I bought the 13 "Command Force" awesome CW btw for like half retail but I feel I missed out on some outlet prices on the 11 and 12.

I feel like the 12s were a very slept on model. Only regret was copping those black rubber citys. Liked them at first but now I have buyers remorse haha.

12s are a dope model.

Colrways killed them, IMO.

NSRL
HoaL
Data's

Only 3 dope colorways.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I think 8 GR colorways and like 4 limited energy colorways is the way to go.

Way too much my dude, maybe 4 GRs and 2 'Energy' colourways.

Keep in mind that there are several other products across Nike Basketball and they (Nike Basketball) are not 'sexy' in comparison to Jordan brand which is churning out boatloads of product too.

4 color ways isn't realistic.....think about color ways....home, away,alternate color, playoffs, ASG, Christmas, BHM, Dunkman, All Black, All White, Cool Grey those are all color ways Ive become accustomed to choose from without having to Nike ID.

I just wouldn't buy if they limited it to just 4 color ways.

Last edited:
I have a few 12s which I appreciate more today than I did back when they dropped.
Got a gank of 13s for the low so I'm happy about that.

I'll hate the 14s when I see them then end up with like 5+ pairs after they grow on me :smh:

Does anyone have a problem with the durability of the heel traction? more specifically, the point  where the zoom unit hits the ground

Back
Top Bottom