The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

The NSRL is my favorite pair of XII's

Remember watching him play in the preseason I had to have them.
I've barely worn mine but I'd love another pair. Also with the ASG's mine are scuffed on the inner heel [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

What is the strike with Nike about?

Just saw 2 pairs of these and pair of datas in Brelington yesterday. That side pink panel killed the shoe IMO
sick.gif
I can't agree, it's not as bad as most people think, it really hardly shows at all when wearing it, i got them with the matching t-shirt. It brings the Merlot out a lot

Not gonna lie, these 12s look a lot better now than i remembered :lol:
I got the Hoals and hooped in them twice, didnt like em at all and passed on the model

NikeLab x Pigalle 12 Elite's anyone? I passed on most of the twelves but had to get these. Thought a bit bummed they came with some scuffs on the chrome oob.. was overall happy with the pair. 

4 color ways isn't realistic.....think about color ways....home, away,alternate color, playoffs, ASG, Christmas, BHM, Dunkman, All Black, All White, Cool Grey those are all color ways Ive become accustomed to choose from without having to Nike ID.

I just wouldn't buy if they limited it to just 4 color ways.

Bear in mind that they're dropping these a few months late and there's still alot of LBJ XII & XIII product in the outlets. 'Less is more' could be a good thing especially if they plan on going with Elites, Lifestyle, etc..

The nsrl 12s don't age well they look nasty
The Cowboys 12s look awful in real life

The ugliest 12 is prb the xmas one or the blue pink n black one

Back
Top Bottom