The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

laugh.gif

Very surprised there hasn't been a leaked photo of these yet....if nike was smart they would just release Lebrons retros and take more time on the 14's....

Last edited:

Who else thought this nike + notification was about the 14 ? lol

roll.gif
@ even kanye tweeted it was good
Was obviously kidding there, fam. LOL

Silhouette wasnt good, but the color blocking and materials wasnt that bad either.

Now, until we get any real news about the 14s, this is what we are reduced to 
tongue.gif

I have to admit.....I was semi hyped for this shoe, but I fee like it's passing now. Its gone from kinda hyped to bored with waiting. If it's not a straight knockout, then my care level is pretty low

What happen with the xxx?
The actual design of it was scrapped and redesigned to the one it is today.

The same situation happened when the Lebron 6 were about to come out.

I am sure there are people who remember Eastbay's photos of the first design of the Lebron 6.

I'm hoping it's in a totally new direction like they did with the 6. More simple and casual friendly but still perform well with nice tech...

nike will made 14"s elite first if  14's release on 1/1/17......lbj just wear elite to play playoff !..so 14's no Ver. 1 ?

Yup, the wtl xi blended all the lebrons since the 1. Perfect way to wrap things up. I don't see the point in the wtl 12
Those are my favorites. The 12s I got at an outlet store LOL the stories it had on were kind of all over the place, no? 

That's Nike for you my man, run a theme well into the ground.
One theme I would like them to revisit for the Brons are the Chinas. Those were some of the better looking colorways.

Back
Top Bottom