The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

The nerve of you guys bashing the 11! I remember most of you in that thread gloating. And for the cheetah print joints we all cashed out for 500 bucks to some guy in Illinois. These joints are ok for a kid. Large size will look bad. I can't believe my buddy said the kyrie 3 looks like girl wedges. These joints look like tapping shoes.

The nerve of you guys bashing the 11! I remember most of you in that thread gloating. And for the cheetah print joints we all cashed out for 500 bucks to some guy in Illinois. These joints are ok for a kid. Large size will look bad. I can't believe my buddy said the kyrie 3 looks like girl wedges. These joints look like tapping shoes.
idk about gloating, i only bought the pairs no one liked, graffiti, slh though i did get the MN and WTL so i guess i got a few of the popular cws as well

idk about gloating, i only bought the pairs no one liked, graffiti, slh though i did get the MN and WTL so i guess i got a few of the popular cws as well
The 11s made you pinky toe hurt for a bit. That was the only gripe. The look of the shoe was perfect. I guess people got salty after Bron got beat in the finals. 12s were cool looking just too bulky for me personally. However the 13s and 14s are a step back imho. These do seem rushed. Judging by the first cw they pulled out all the tricks and made kyrie wear all white the 1st half. Lol

The 11s made you pinky toe hurt for a bit. That was the only gripe. The look of the shoe was perfect. I guess people got salty after Bron got beat in the finals. 12s were cool looking just too bulky for me personally. However the 13s and 14s are a step back imho. These do seem rushed. Judging by the first cw they pulled out all the tricks and made kyrie wear all white the 1st half. Lol
I still think the Xs were the best and i'd take the bulky 12s over the 11 all day

I still think the Xs were the best and i'd take the bulky 12s over the 11 all day
No beef with the X. I think the 11 is right on par with some of the better models. 1 2 3 7 8 9 10 and 11 models are the only ones I can rock personally. If you like the 12s cool but there's no way the 11 is not appealing. That's all I'm saying argument wise.

After the Lebron X everything went downhill. I skipped the 11 and 12 and only copped two 13s because of outlet prices. The 14 has me interested in the line again.

That hwc ps is a great representation of the possibilities of cws.

Id like to see nike utilize different colors on the pods tho

Let's see that swingman 9 ps 
nerd.gif

Pic is absolutely spot-on.

As someone else pointed out, these are LOWS. There is very little ankle support in these, if any at all.

And $175 for some lows with tech that is inferior to the previous models is NO BUENO.

You guys have to understand that if Nike is cutting MSRPs across the board, then they are going to also find ways to cut the tech and/or materials to make up the difference in price from the previous year's model.

Don't get got!

Amazing people keep saying this

The problem is that theyre using the same material from the Soldier X's. I saw Lebron play in these, it's like waffle, and it absolutely non adaptive, i really think nike could've worked more on good materials

Last edited by a moderator:
In reality, it's probably not exactly the same, but look at the Jordan line. Does every shoe they have ever released make you go "Ooooh, ahhhhh". No. There are some that people will like, and some they won't.

In the future, it is possible that some models will be looked back at with hopes of getting again.

Maybe not COLOR WAYS, but models lol

Last edited:
I really hope they decide to use new colorways for the sneaker. Never understood why people want older iconic colorways on new releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom