The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Adidas is growing faster than Nike, and that's a fact

Exactly. Not sure why this is hard to admit for some people. Do you own Nike stock? Are you related to Phil Knight? Do you work at Nike headquarters/campus? If not then who cares if another brand is doing better than Nike.

Stop being puppets folks.

Exactly. Not sure why this is hard to admit for some people. Do you own Nike stock? Are you related to Phil Knight? Do you work at Nike headquarters/campus? If not then who cares if another brand is doing better than Nike.

The person who said "All the "cool" people are wearing Yeezys, Boosts and NMD." is telling us to stop being puppets. The irony...

roll.gif

I keep debating whether to drop $400 on the out of nowhere colorway or wait to see if there will be a wider release. The last time I overpaid for a pair of Lebron's was the lebronald palmer lows. I don't want to do that again.

Paying $400 for a LeBron shoe in 2017 is foolish.... But it's your own money and no one can tell you how to spend it. IMO I'd wait it out a little, be patient, and either wait for a possible restock or wait for the prices to come down.

Like I said earlier, the LeBron Nike hype train is dead. Here in So Cal, I never see anyone wearing LeBron's anymore. Heck I don't see them up in the Bay Area or Vegas either. This ain't 2010/2011 anymore.

Paying $400 for a LeBron shoe in 2017 is foolish.... But it's your own money and no one can tell you how to spend it. IMO I'd wait it out a little, be patient, and either wait for a possible restock or wait for the prices to come down.

Like I said earlier, the LeBron Nike hype train is dead. Here in So Cal, I never see anyone wearing LeBron's anymore. Heck I don't see them up in the Bay Area or Vegas either. This ain't 2010/2011 anymore.

Thanks, I think I'm going to hold off. I'm with you on the Lebron hype dying off over the last few years and the abundance of releases hitting outlets. Thanks again

I keep debating whether to drop $400 on the out of nowhere colorway or wait to see if there will be a wider release. The last time I overpaid for a pair of Lebron's was the lebronald palmer lows. I don't want to do that again.

Please tell me where the hype train is heading so I can buy my tickets. I feel inadequate, and would like my feet to be the envy of others.

The person who said "All the "cool" people are wearing Yeezys, Boosts and NMD." is telling us to stop being puppets. The irony...

Am I pledging allegiance to one brand over another? And isn't it a fact that celebrities are spotted wearing mostly Adidas and Jordan as opposed to Nike?

Anyhow I don't want to go off-track any further but the facts are the facts.

So you follow the "wave", what's trendy or the "hype train" as you said...that dictates your shoes/wardrobe rather than you purchasing what you like yourself?

Isnt that being a puppet...what you just spoke down on?

Am I pledging allegiance to one brand over another? And isn't it a fact that celebrities are spotted wearing mostly Adidas and Jordan as opposed to Nike?

Anyhow I don't want to go off-track any further but the facts are the facts.
Who cares what celebrities are wearing though? I sure as hell don't and you shouldn't either. 

Last edited:
So you follow the "wave", what's trendy or the "hype train" as you said...that dictates your shoes/wardrobe rather than you purchasing what you like yourself?

Isnt that being a puppet...what you just spoke down on?

Actually I don't. I buy what I like. That's why I said I don't own any Yeezys, Ultra Boosts, etc. However I'm very well aware of the shoe market and paying 4 bills for a current LeBron shoe is absurd, especially with Nike playing games. However I prefaced it by saying that it's your own money and do with it what you please.

As the say, a fool and his money are soon parted.

View media item 2339174
3rd hoop session in these.... I'm likin em better each time. I thought they were gonna be a 1 hitter quitter but I'll prob come back for a few. Lock down issues many of y'all talked about haven't been a big problem for me

Actually I don't. I buy what I like. That's why I said I don't own any Yeezys, Ultra Boosts, etc. However I'm very well aware of the shoe market and paying 4 bills for a current LeBron shoe is absurd, especially with Nike playing games. However I prefaced it by saying that it's your own money and do with it what you please.

As the say, a fool and his money are soon parted.
Pick me out some Kardashian fits on Pinterest so I can fit in

On the real you soundlike an adidas puppet dog last I checked this is a Nike thread. We have Adidas threads too you know come check us out in the yeezy and boost threads

On the real you soundlike an adidas puppet dog last I checked this is a Nike thread. We have Adidas threads too you know come check us out in the yeezy and boost threads

Reading is fundamental "dog" because I've stated on a couple of occasions that I don't like Adidas nor do I own any of their kicks. Nice try bruh.

Bhms look good in person, best of the bhm signature line imo this year. If the out of nowhere doesn't have a wider release they gonna go up

Back
Top Bottom