The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

He was saying he can't NOT agree not that he doesn't agree.
Regardless of whether we've seen them or not, they are still nice colors.
White/black/gold has always been a beloved colors on lebrons.
The black/white is simple yet clean.

You are just looking for the "wow" in this shoe which is obviously not there for you or many of us.

Just because we aren't wowed it doesn't mean they aren't nice.
Cool I guess misread the "not" part lol but I never said the color ways where bad in my post either at all. Me saying "better" just means a little more creative and that's just imo I said they where cool but nothing we haven't seen before and I'll add a "so far" in there too, or maybe just not those colors that released back to back. It's not like the red pair releasing are the last pair of 14's. So I'm looking for the next pair after them to look more interesting. So I'm hoping the next pair isn't an all navy blue pair with a white sole lol. The 14 as a whole is a GREAT design imo but for Nike to get my $175 plus tax or whatever, I do to need feel some type of wow effect. My reason being I don't buy shoes in the quanity that I use to or buy 13 pairs of one model like I did with the 11's. I just buy must haves or shoes that grab me now I might only buy 10 pairs of shoes this year (20 if you include the pairs for my son too) oppose to going for 25 to 40 pairs like I use too. That's just me though.

I feel you my man. When we getting rid of the 3 series and moving up to the //M doe? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I feel you my man. When we getting rid of the 3 series and moving up to the //M doe? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Haha the 3 went bye bye in the summer when I went certified daddy mode [emoji]128514[/emoji] now I toned it down and just doing the 17 Q5 lol
View media item 2365001

I've seen this color too much. Doesn't wow me :lol:

Congrats my man. I refuse to go that route. Making the wife get the fam car while I continue to live in the past.

I've seen this color too much. Doesn't wow me :lol:

Congrats my man. I refuse to go that route. Making the wife get the fam car while I continue to live in the past.

:rofl:

Thanks I have to wait to do a cool car (coupe or sedan ) on my next car lol

I don't know the exact science but it's def not limited to stuff that doesn't sell.
Stuff like the titanium 23s and the Nike yeezys have hit outlets.
​2011 Banned 1s were released exclusively at outlets....

Nike should bring back limited color ways.
I can't recall any limited Lebron selling out since the Anthracite XI's. I was gonna say DB 13's but I saw those at outlets.

I feel like the Lebron line started to go downhill when they started to overproduce and have too many colorways.

I don't like Lebron 14 ONW limitedness but I do like PG 1 Shining limitedness.

I feel like limited color ways bring interest into the line.

I don't know the exact science but it's def not limited to stuff that doesn't sell.

Stuff like the titanium 23s and the Nike yeezys have hit outlets.

​2011 Banned 1s were released exclusively at outlets....
I know....

Nike should bring back limited color ways.
I can't recall any limited Lebron selling out since the Anthracite XI's. I was gonna say DB 13's but I saw those at outlets.

I feel like the Lebron line started to go downhill when they started to overproduce and have too many colorways.

I don't like Lebron 14 ONW limitedness but I do like PG 1 Shining limitedness.

I feel like limited color ways bring interest into the line.
I hate this mentality.

Soooo being a London native can i actually buy these, cannot believe regular stores here are not stocking a lebron shoe, almost unheard of

Soooo being a London native can i actually buy these, cannot believe regular stores here are not stocking a lebron shoe, almost unheard of
This + hearing that the shoes are sitting on them shelves, nike should gather all these brons in a container and ship them over to Europe and make them available on the shelves in 2-3 weeks. 

I'm tired of waiting...

Do cats in europe wear bball shoes casually?

I dont remember seeing that...i think i saw one guy wearing some jordans

Do cats in europe wear bball shoes casually?

I dont remember seeing that...i think i saw one guy wearing some jordans
I'm speaking for Holland (and maybe Germany) only, but yeah. Jordans are selling like hot bread here. The nike bball shoes, not so much. 

Most of the sneakers are running shoes like New Balance, Asics, Puma and a lot of air maxes. 

Back
Top Bottom