The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

These are decent 

17663465_1818873898433632_481529974923198464_n.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in seeing what the Black colorway that drops in May looks like.

Also can't wait to see what they do with the lows.

The grey colorway is nice, would look better if it had a white midsole.

In for the Mag colorway still not really that mind blowing for me but good enough lol hopefully they'll be coming in toddlers to

Head of Nike Basketball: Nobody is buying these Lebron 14s! We have to find a way to move these shoes or else we're all getting fired..
Nike Basketball Employee: *sarcastically* Well, we could just drop an Air Mag cw and call it a day!
Head of Nike Basketball: Great Scott, that's brilliant!
Kind of hard to say nobody is buying these....we've barely seen any releases yet.  
laugh.gif

Exactly 
laugh.gif

and you really think they just decided to make tons of those a week or 2 ago ? 

Last edited:
It's a pity they didn't try to accentuate any of the shoe's details with that colourway. Just straight up copying the 'MAG' colourblocking is lazy on Nike's part.

Have to agree with you on this, they could have updated them a bit in my opinion.

Head of Nike Basketball: Nobody is buying these Lebron 14s! We have to find a way to move these shoes or else we're all getting fired..

Nike Basketball Employee: *sarcastically* Well, we could just drop an Air Mag cw and call it a day!

Head of Nike Basketball: Great Scott, that's brilliant!
Kind of hard to say nobody is buying these....we've barely seen any releases yet.  :lol:

He's not too far off lol In the grand scheme of things, NO ONE is for real buying NON limited colorways. Did you even see the full summer pack? I mean outside of the soeckles on the kyrie, they dont don't even match lol So YES nike knows how folks beast over certain colorways so instead of releasing these seperately at a later date or sending them str8 to the outlets, seems they desperately threw a grey shoe in the mix with off white/white shoes. Either way if u like em great buy em but everyday im falling more and more off the nike hype train. It's old and stale and redundant at this point IMO

Very torn about the pair coming out today. Picks them up but can't decide to keep or not. They do come with two laces and have definite Mag/ mcFly influences. Back to future license plate on tongue and rainbow on inner sole. They are definitely cool but get bonus points because the Lebron 14 has had such bland color ways this far, not bad just bland.

No you're right, the Mag is very cool and with OONW being so limited, i still could use a grey pair but i just wish the color ways this year either were more interesting or just give us the Cenas or some of the PE he wore on court.  But so far seems doubtful

No you're right, the Mag is very cool and with OONW being so limited, i still could use a grey pair but i just wish the color ways this year either were more interesting or just give us the Cenas or some of the PE he wore on court.  But so far seems doubtful
Id most def buy that cena mockup

I'll check them out when I pick up the PG 1. Didn't see them on the FTL launch locator when they put the others from the pack up the other day.

NDC restocked on the Chase Down. Now they can drop the price haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom