The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

These are cool MAG details but not enough to get me to cop (not my pics)

Last edited:
It looks dusty/dry; not enough vibrance or standout elements about it. Overall glad to see another colorway released.

The bigger question is, why when the whole "Summer Pack" was announced why was the LBJ 14 left off, only to be quietly added a day before? Nike needs to stop playing games.

I won't be able to get the actual Air Mags anytime soon (or never), so these would OK for now.

It looks dusty/dry; not enough vibrance or standout elements about it. Overall glad to see another colorway released.

The bigger question is, why when the whole "Summer Pack" was announced why was the LBJ 14 left off, only to be quietly added a day before? Nike needs to stop playing games.
They werent supposed to be in that pack........Doesnt even fit the theme.

How low do you think 14 s will sell on Ebay later on? I might get a pair just out of interest

You can find XI-XIII on eBay for reasonable prices. The limited XIV (OONW) will be expensive but I expect the others to be reasonably priced as more colourways come out and people lose interest in the model.

They werent supposed to be in that pack........Doesnt even fit the theme.

Yesterday when Nike slyly added them to SNKRS they were included in the Summer Pack. As @Wayne141 noted, now they are dubbed "2015". So error or intent is the question. The way Nike has been lately, I'd say a little bit of both...trying to save face.

The only way I buy the mag is discount double check just give me the university red and hopefully that bred colorway

Can someone please show them with the grey laces in??? [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom