The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

And these 
frown.gif
Definitely.  
smokin.gif

I love the 7 but my fav is the X Elite. 4s are my first lebrons I enjoyed.

Agree with all that - loved the 4s but I really fell in love with the 2s initially. Beat them to the ground man, still got a pair that's a size too big but I'll rock every now and then.

And the X Elite is the best Lebron shoe to date. Pick a color, don't matter, but that shoe was so fire. My one regret is not making any ID pairs...

7s are best looking Brons

My favorites are probably 9s though

9, 7, 4s are my top 3

But also love AZGs, 2s, 10s, 12s, 14s

I love the 7 but my fav is the X Elite. 4s are my first lebrons I enjoyed.

Agree with all that - loved the 4s but I really fell in love with the 2s initially. Beat them to the ground man, still got a pair that's a size too big but I'll rock every now and then.

And the X Elite is the best Lebron shoe to date. Pick a color, don't matter, but that shoe was so fire. My one regret is not making any ID pairs...

I patiently search for ids on eBay in excellent condition. It's been pretty slim pickings.

All I have as of now. Would love more

View media item 2453495

Red Carpets are the best 7's imo trying to find a pair for a good price... Not working out

7s are best looking Brons

My favorites are probably 9s though

9, 7, 4s are my top 3

But also love AZGs, 2s, 10s, 12s, 14s
Favorite brons are 7's, 8's, 9's and soldier 4's. Had apair of 2's when i was little but i fell out of love with them

7's has too many good colorways for me to pick one. But RC definitely started the 7 line for me. The last lebron model I purchased before the 7 was the 3's. Skipped 4-6.Then I bought from 7-11. Nothing for 12-14 so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom