The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I saw the lows in a video and came here to be the first one to report it. [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] It looks like im too late

The point of the lows are that they're supposed to look exactly like the mid, but in low form. They're not bad, but I don't get what Nike thinks.

The weave pattern all over reminds me of the jordan futures too much. Mint colorway is cool. Probably won't get these though

The point of the lows are that they're supposed to look exactly like the mid, but in low form. They're not bad, but I don't get what Nike thinks.
Why do you say that they are supposed to look like the mid? With the lebron 11-14s the lows all looked different than the mid. Personally I prefer having the low look different, if its exactly the same I probably wouldn't buy any! 

Why do you say that they are supposed to look like the mid? With the lebron 11-14s the lows all looked different than the mid. Personally I prefer having the low look different, if its exactly the same I probably wouldn't buy any! 
Because they're lows... the Jordan lows look just like the mids. Lebrons used to (7 lows or 8 lows.) Also, some people like myself prefer low tops over mid tops. 

Last edited:
Need to see better pics, but lows doesnt look bad. Funny, it actually resembles the highs. The past models, IDK,maybe just me, but the lows havent resembled much of the mids. Looking forward to it

I don't understand why so many of you are don't like what we've seen of the low. I thought everybody here liked a slim shoe with OBVIOUS casual appeal promise...

If they made low 14s why did they drop those low 13s 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom