The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Only pair of 13 lows I was interested in was the pair JR wore in last year's finals. Think the 14 Lows will be an easy pass as well. 

anyone see that skirmish as Lebron was getting ready to exit the arena through the tunnel?
nerd.gif
someone was throwing dem 'bows
fighting for a free t shirt

fighting for a free t shirt

Yahoo posted about it. Some guy who was seated courtside wanted to take a picture, security told him to move, he tried to tell the guy behind him to move so he could have his spot saying I got more money than you thats why, then he got bodied for it. Lmao. Video is up too. Thats according to one guy.

Yahoo posted about it. Some guy who was seated courtside wanted to take a picture, security told him to move, he tried to tell the guy behind him to move so he could have his spot saying I got more money than you thats why, then he got bodied for it. Lmao. Video is up too. Thats according to one guy.
that's even worst for a reason, but thank you for the correction!

$140 on those red carpets, good price or wait till it hits disco?
If you're buying from nike and have a 20%, you could buy now. if they hit discount later on, you could buy them then and return them 

I'm liking the red carpets and a few other pairs but already have bhm, tts, and blackouts.. so I probably won't get them for more than like $100!

Last edited:
Doubt we get a [emoji]128293[/emoji] color way for the lows Nike knows how too **** **** up on the regular.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom