The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Might anyone know, is the posite section of the shoe still posite (with a different overlay), or is it just an aesthetic on the wheats? Going between buying or not and nike's page doesn't mention posite at all like it normally would.

Last edited:
Might anyone know, is the posite section of the shoe still posite (with a different overlay), or is it just an aesthetic on the wheats? Going between buying or not and nike's page doesn't mention posite at all like it normally would.
Constructed the same way as the regular model with a different super smooth overlay.  You can definitely ball in these if you wanted to lol 

Constructed the same way as the regular model with a different super smooth overlay.  You can definitely ball in these if you wanted to lol 
not sure if i'm going to ball in these, maybe every now and again for a pick up game but not as a go to shoe strictly inteded for it sense I have "better" shoes to use. If they ditched the posite underneath it was just going to be a big turn off at that price point. Thanks for the info.

JR   in Palmer 12  Lows 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why not both? :evil:

Lol both would be coo but I could see them skipping on the XII probably don't wanna have two predominantly purple shoes

I was gonna post saying we need a new color scheme but we had white/black VI's black VII's P.S. Grey VIII's purple IX's Purple XI's turquoise IX lows Idk what else they could do maybe all white and purple/teal hits

Why not both? :evil:

Lol both would be coo but I could see them skipping on the XII probably don't wanna have two predominantly purple shoes

I was gonna post saying we need a new color scheme but we had white/black VI's black VII's P.S. Grey VIII's purple IX's Purple XI's turquoise IX lows Idk what else they could do maybe all white and purple/teal hits

Maaaan uv been around shoes long enough to know nike doesn't care about the multi predominant colors.... They can just make a small tweak and still sell. How many red Kobes have we been getting? Bron had multiple green shoes and the XI model saw at least 2 purple based shoes with the SLH and the gator kings.

Also, bron has seen the SLH on multiples models in the same year before.

Ruvilla also said on twitter and I quote "Very very...very limited" smh I wouldnt be surprise if in a week or two the Palmers get a widespread release

Last edited:
Maaaan uv been around shoes long enough to know nike doesn't care about the multi predominant colors.... They can just make a small tweak and still sell. How many red Kobes have we been getting? Bron had multiple green shoes and the XI model saw at least 2 purple based shoes with the SLH and the gator kings.

Also, bron has seen the SLH on multiples models in the same year before.

QFT

I'm able to get a $100 gift card from chase for footlocker Idk if I wanna use it on a pair of palmers or elites

I'm able to get a $100 gift card from chase for footlocker Idk if I wanna use it on a pair of palmers or elites

Palmers if you planned on getting them regardless.
Odds are you will be able to get the elites for cheaper than retail vs palmers are retail only therefore you would probably be buying the elites from somewhere other than footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom