The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Def use it on palmers, not 1 pair of elites should sell at retail for the price.....not many colorways left of the xii(highs i mean)

I know the DBZ back and forth was 4 days old but I couldn't let the Broly slander fly without saying something. Ha ha ha

My bad 12 thread.

Vegeta was my favorite until I saw how he reacted to Broly. He was literally frozen in strait fear and terror.

I've totally stop following the 12 but those Flight Pack and Team Collection 12s are very impressive.

That pic of the SLH makes the Soldiers look sick. Dare I say looks better than the 12 design wise even though it has similarities. The straps look better than on the Sprite colorway. Def gonna get a pair of Soldiers. Should prolly take this over to the Soldiers thread lol.

Vegeta was my favorite until I saw how he reacted to Broly. He was literally frozen in strait fear and terror.

I've totally stop following the 12 but those Flight Pack and Team Collection 12s are very impressive.
Vegeta is my favorite. my first episode I watch was when vegeta and goku fought for the first time and vegeta just stuck to me while watching dbz growing up. The only other person that could compete with vegeta as my favorite is future trunks

Id use it on Palmers

Def use it on palmers, not 1 pair of elites should sell at retail for the price.....not many colorways left of the xii(highs i mean)

Palmers if you planned on getting them regardless.
Odds are you will be able to get the elites for cheaper than retail vs palmers are retail only therefore you would probably be buying the elites from somewhere other than footlocker.

That's true the elites aren't going anywhere. I have two now, I wish they worked on NDC I'd scoop the wheats no question

When are the corks supposed to release?

but we all know unless the shoe isn't gonna sell out theres no point in buying it right?

Need these palmers, drove all over the state last week and I'm still empty handed lol :smh:

Need these palmers, drove all over the state last week and I'm still empty handed lol :smh:

Why not call NTNY?

And honestly, if it's that hard to get, I'd seriously consider paying someone. Personal preference but for me time is money and gas is money.

I'm really surprised Wheats are still all over the place...I pegged those as a quick sell. It's great for all those who wanted them.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised Wheats are still all over the place...I pegged those as a quick sell. It's great for all those who wanted them.

If they wheats released a few months ago, I would've copped. But not really a spring summer show for me.

Now the palmers, those are necessary.

Red lows may be about to be purchased from eastbay with a coupon code. Eastbay doesn't have any exclusions right now whether it's intentional or not.
Eastbay.com/coupons from a non mobile view

Why not call NTNY?

And honestly, if it's that hard to get, I'd seriously consider paying someone. Personal preference but for me time is money and gas is money.

I'll give them a call here in a few, I wasn't aware phone orders were a go. Thanks

Why not call NTNY?

I'll give them a call here in a few, I wasn't aware phone orders were a go. Thanks

Asap is the best way. If you really want them that is.

Generally, phone orders at niketowns are a go 2 days after release. Lolly gagging will mean missing out.

Red lows may be about to be purchased from eastbay with a coupon code. Eastbay doesn't have any exclusions right now whether it's intentional or not.
Eastbay.com/coupons from a non mobile view
can confirm. Use code "URLEB54B" to get 17% off the Lebron 12 lows. comes out to be $153 shipped (instead of $183)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom