The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
rubber city look fine to me....that suede 
nthat.gif

Was able to pick up da red lows an lebron palmers fairly easy from my local mall, return 2 pairs of palmers an kept the size i needed... not sure if the store still has them

I wish they'd make a true suede EXT like a rendition of the KCs. This felt/nubuck is okay on the wheats because of the look they're going for. I hope its not like that on all the EXTs.

Patience my friend, patience!! Is the port strike still goin on? Weird that da west coast didn't get theres yet?

Patience my friend, patience!! Is the port strike still goin on? Weird that da west coast didn't get theres yet?
Before the ports opened up there was about 2 months of work that was backed up, so we will be feeling the outcome of this for a minute

likewise...

us over on the west coast getting the breast stroke treatment.

edit:

They did at Champs today. Very low key release. Turns out they considered QS's.

Pheale it. .
Red Lows sitting at Champs at AZ Mills. Dope shoe but not for that price.

kinda feel done with the 12's as well. got my 3 pairs. down from 6 last year. probably for the best.

I got a pair of palmers on the weekend in san mateo HOH hillsdale mall so they have hit the west. When i left all they hd left was a 9.5

Anyone have any info on the white lows? I was planning on using my bday coupon to cop with ease but I called the FTL near me and they aren't getting them and its not on the launch locator

no offense but who wants to spend 200 + on simple....the rubber city's are simple but have extra features than make them stand out!
simple foams > prints, and those all retail above 200. Those nipples are a terrible "feature" :x

simple foams > prints, and those all retail above 200. Those nipples are a terrible "feature"
sick.gif
lol foams go without mentioning due to the fact that they are foams!...and to me the metallic finish found on foams makes them stand out...it's not just "red foams" its "metallic red foams" or "metallic gold foams...

Back
Top Bottom