The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
lol foams go without mentioning due to the fact that they are foams!...and to me the metallic finish found on foams makes them stand out...it's not just "red foams" its "metallic red foams" or "metallic gold foams...

Agreed.

In my mind there is no such thing as simple foams.

and there are tons of "simple" shoes that aren't $200 Lebrons, that's not what I personally look for in Lebrons.

Official Nike Images
i'm not sure about the insole, like what is that supposed to represent if the shoe represents a rubber tired, and for those that are complaining about the spikes on there, well some tires still come with those

btw it's time to retire these shoes when you can see the whole head of the quarter
laugh.gif
 also how hard would it be to simple take a razor and remove them if they bother you that bad?

Last edited:
lol foams go without mentioning due to the fact that they are foams!...and to me the metallic finish found on foams makes them stand out...it's not just "red foams" its "metallic red foams" or "metallic gold foams...

Agreed.

In my mind there is no such thing as simple foams.

and there are tons of "simple" shoes that aren't $200 Lebrons, that's not what I personally look for in Lebrons.
Plenty of simple shoes that are above $200. Most notable right now is the yeezy boost.
JB also drops the occasional simple color and can sell for above $200. Think of black/green XX8s.

Anyone have any info on the white lows? I was planning on using my bday coupon to cop with ease but I called the FTL near me and they aren't getting them and its not on the launch locator

Was wondering the same thing. Guess I'll have to order them.

^^Anybody called yet to see if they're doing phone orders?  I haven't yet, but wanna know if someone tried.

READ!

If i were in a position to call, obviously would have done that.  
eyes.gif

Notice I said "yet".  Again READ before you blurt
i did read it tho B.  

how can you be in a position to post on a forum but not in a position to make a 15 second phone call?  

splain yoself 

Back
Top Bottom