The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I got so excited just now when I saw I had a shipping confirmation from FTL but it was just the socks I had ordered with my USA's -___-

laugh.gif

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, everyone be quiet..... *Whispers* I think Gooze might go to the thread he belongs in and will stop taking a dump on all our pickups.... Someone lock the door when he steps out.....
:lol: I only dump on the ugly ones. DHs, Easters, Chromosomes, ASGs and all lows... everything else is :smokin

Last edited:
I said Im pretty sure I will take them back for Kobes but it wasn't pride, more pics of the wheats dont look as flattering and I didnt realize elites were already dropping. When I went to buy them from HOH on Saturday morning they didn't have my size so I just left I'm just waiting so see if they're worth keeping in hand since I already have Wheat Foams, Flax AF1s and may have a pair of wheat AZGs soon.
If you don't mind me asking, what didn't you like about them?
Im a sucker for wheat sneakers, always have been but the only things I don't like about the XIIs is that gold swoosh, looks like it'll be scratched easily and the layering of all the panels, I would have preferred a vactec look like the EXT XIs, they're still my favorite XIIs though.

Last edited:
I'm ready to see some in-hand/on-foot pics of Elites....especially the Elevate ones, and I want to see what's up with those fangs on the Rose Gold.  
devil.gif

i refuse to believe this is real life, i could see jeans, white t and the hat....shorts and the socks....jeans and that shirt, but all together?

giphy.gif

A picture is worth one thousand words. Hope for his sake he's just showing off all the stuff he has to go with the shoes...

Man that's a lot of clear plastic on those elites....red pair does look good in those high def pics.  

Glad to see that new lace lock, they had been using the same lion head lock for a couple models now.   

Last edited:
Man that's a lot of clear plastic on those elites....red pair does look good in those high def pics.  

Glad to see that new lace lock, they had been using the same lion head lock for a couple models now.   

As they say in the JB section, the clear will yellow and match the gold in the shoe better :lol:

Back
Top Bottom