The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Busy day at work today!
You should have worn Mags , cause that picture theme is back to the future 
roll.gif

Last edited:
just checked my footlocker order on the usa lows and the backorder was removed. now it only says waiting for approval. anyone else?

ya like someone said, i got a message from MyUPS saying. footlocker has sent me a package. they're all i ordered from them as well

I wish I didn't wear out my Air Zoom Generations years ago when I bought them... But happy to have the 12 to go with them now.

Gosh those elites, I'll skip the red and black and wait for a deep discount but I'm in love with the blue pair enough to spend that money.

Thanks for the Palmer info. @captbuyandsell  
pimp.gif

Grabbed a size 11 for myself and was able to get my homie down here to call and get himself a 12.  I'm a sucker for the cloudy day/low light pics that make bright shoes REALLY pop and Grizz delivered that TKO the other day 
laugh.gif

thanks guys for the heads up on the order approval. just called and they upgraded my shipping as well.

all she said was sorry for the delay and we will get your order out today and expedite your order. im like ok i'll take it lol..

I hqve yet to see gooze say anything good about a 12, all he been doing is dogging every colorway :: shrugs ::

I hqve yet to see gooze say anything good about a 12, all he been doing is dogging every colorway :: shrugs ::
Then you only see what you wanna see. I had nothing but good things to say about the initial 7 colorways, Bobs lace swap, Pattys Meridians, the What Ifs? hell I even came around on the XMases... I just dont like 4 mid colorways and the low model as a whole looks bad to me.
I'm not in the Kobe thread dumping on how ugly those my buddy X's look...maybe I should start!
:lol: come on over, these aren't appreciation threads, I don't mind opposing views.

Last edited:

Then you only see what you wanna see. I had nothing but good things to say about the initial 7 colorways, Bobs lace swap, Pattys Meridians, the What Ifs? hell I even came around on the XMases... I just dont like 4 mid colorways and the low model as a whole looks bad to me.
I'm not in the Kobe thread dumping on how ugly those my buddy X's look...maybe I should start!
laugh.gif
come on over, these aren't appreciation threads, I don't mind opposing views.
half the kobe thread don't like the kobes
roll.gif
it's been super whinny in there lately

unrelated I need to get a reg XII and lace swap, the wheats was easy peasy, guess it helps to be a lace swap pro

Disclaimer: no fingers were damaged or otherwise harmed in the lacing and unlacing of the shoes 
laugh.gif

half the kobe thread don't like the kobes :rofl: it's been super whinny in there lately

unrelated I need to get a reg XII and lace swap, the wheats was easy peasy, guess it helps to be a lace swap pro
Disclaimer: no fingers were damaged or otherwise harmed in the lacing and unlacing of the shoes :lol:
:lol: Very true. Its mainly 9 fans hating on the Xs, straight civil war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom