The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
wheats don't look bad to me

the ticket on em is just out the realm of possibilities for me

and the 12s look better with shorts to me

can't see myself wearing shorts with wheats

Last edited:
ok I def don't have the discomfort situation in the wheats, though they're the only LeBron's XIIs I own, after the pinky pinchy XIs I don't think i'll ever feel discomfort from a shoe again after that one

I'm assuming people bought .5 size down from the size they bought in the XIs, correct? At least that's what I did

Last edited:
I'm assuming people bought .5 size down from the size they bought in the XIs, correct? At least that's what I did

that's the thing! All my 12s are 6 or 6.5; these are size SEVEN. You'd think goin' up .5 size would mean less discomfort right? WRONG. WRONG.

I'm gonna try a shoe horn and wearing thicker socks. Hopefully that'll do it. I'd hate to return these :smh:

that's the thing! All my 12s are 6 or 6.5; these are size SEVEN. You'd think goin' up .5 size would mean less discomfort right? WRONG. WRONG.

I'm gonna try a shoe horn and wearing thicker socks. Hopefully that'll do it. I'd hate to return these :smh:
Sorry to hear that Miss. They must fit very tight if a shoe horn will be necessary.

Midfoot on the wheats is killer
sick.gif
i felt the posite crushing my midfoot on my right foot.

I saw wheats today. They looked faded to me but I wasn't tripping. They are chill but not meant for my feet.

The Easters.... I like the pattern on the foam. Not a bad color but I don't feel bad on not buying them for the cheaoer either

Midfoot on the wheats is killer :x
I got wide daffy duck feet so these were unbearable to wear around the apartment, even the Kobe Xs hurt my pinky toe and some people are going a .5 size down... I also had to move my KC XIs because they were killing me :smh: it sucks because that heel zoom in the XIIs was some of the nicest I've ever felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
sick.gif

I got wide daffy duck feet so these were unbearable to wear around the apartment, even the Kobe Xs hurt my pinky toe and some people are going a .5 size down... I also had to move my KC XIs because they were killing me
mean.gif
it sucks because that heel zoom in the XIIs was some of the nicest I've ever felt.
makes me appreciate woven and mesh uppers. The J Crossover 2 might be my new go to.

sick.gif

I got wide daffy duck feet so these were unbearable to wear around the apartment, even the Kobe Xs hurt my pinky toe and some people are going a .5 size down... I also had to move my KC XIs because they were killing me
mean.gif
it sucks because that heel zoom in the XIIs was some of the nicest I've ever felt.
do you have any lebron's that don't hurt your feet
laugh.gif
 I did the sole swap trip for the XIs then swapped back after the posite broke in, def sole swapped all my kobe exts, I hate that crappy thick lunar insole, shoes were fine but the insole was just garbage in terms of comfort, now you talk about midfoot squeeze, that's the KD7, until they break in but I wear my shoes enough that they all break in pretty quick, I still think Lebron X is the most comfortable of them all

exactly what i get with my 12's... thats crazy! i say that because i only get it on the right foot... which is exactly what u said... its in the middle on the top outtside of the right foot.... it irks bad smh

exactly what i get with my 12's... thats crazy! i say that because i only get it on the right foot... which is exactly what u said... its in the middle on the top outtside of the right foot.... it irks bad smh
Just your wheats or all 12s? I don't remember my HOL and nsrl doing that

Just your wheats or all 12s? I don't remember my HOL and nsrl doing that

all i have is ID pairs... i havent liked any of the regular cw's enough to cop... the wheats were the first i really wanted but i passed... so iits id pairs that do it to me

do you have any lebron's that don't hurt your feet :lol:  I did the sole swap trip for the XIs then swapped back after the posite broke in, def sole swapped all my kobe exts, I hate that crappy thick lunar insole, shoes were fine but the insole was just garbage in terms of comfort, now you talk about midfoot squeeze, that's the KD7, until they break in but I wear my shoes enough that they all break in pretty quick, I still think Lebron X is the most comfortable of them all
Ive had quite a few Lebrons through the years and gotten rid of every single pair, the only ones that have ever been good to me are the AZGs and the IIs, I found my 9 Chinas in the closet a few weeks ago :smh: ...those things should be in a Saw movie.

*edit* V2 8s felt good too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom