The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
thanks man. In all likelihood ima get the palmers from them. but ima head down to my mall tommorow and hope my size 12.5 can wear a 14 without looking like clown shoes... maybe they run small
eyes.gif

These look awful from the side view. What is the point of asymmetrical lacing? 

Nike has been pushing this lately because your foot doesn't sit straight like the traditional lacing set up but more to the side. Im pretty sure it started in the frees and now has transitioned into the basketball world. I personally dig it on the KD 6 and Hyperchase but with these it looks forced and out of place.

Last edited:
^ it started way before frees.

There were a few models in the 90's with similar lace setups. They were butt ugly though

Good thing I signed up for that UPS MyChoice. Notified me that my east bay pair for the Palmers shipped. I don't have any shipping conformation from east bay though. Oh well. And now the wait.

Were those picks previous page back real or are those edits done? Either way,good job editing or nice job,some real nice ones there. Feels good to be only 4 pairs into the 12s. Went a little over with the 11s. All for retail(Palmers) and less(NikeID,NSRL,DH).

Got my shipping for the USA's this morning. Strange they shipped my socks first when I ordered them together [emoji]128533[/emoji]

From NTNY my first 12. Could have copped in town, didn't expect to them to be that available. slept on the data's too long now they seem dried up around the city....

View media item 1487407
Think I'm about to head up to HOH for them wheats...can't resist any longer :lol:

From NTNY my first 12. Could have copped in town, didn't expect to them to be that available. slept on the data's too long now they seem dried up around the city....

Think I'm about to head up to HOH for them wheats...can't resist any longer
laugh.gif
Those kyries look sweet too lol I'm so afraid to wear mine and mess them up hahah

I know NT Las Vegas is in Nevada and I live in CA, but I didn't expect my Palmers to be out for delivery the day after when choosing ground shipping... and on a Saturday!? :smokin

Back
Top Bottom