The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@redrum3281 Didnt you relace EXTs several times?
yeah but it don't count bcuz the EXTs are easier, though I tried to make a video relacing the CVs that I bought just to relace and return and I need a professional video recorder, it looked worse than the worse youtube shoe review
embarassed.gif
 I still plan to buy a pair just for @BarbarianBob  even though I only mess with exts at this point, but like @Dc30  there's a trick that actually makes the relacing pretty easy plus I don't have the paws that some of these others have I got them

so it's easier for me to maneuver my hands in the shoe

I've done 3 customs on 3 different pairs of 12's...each requiring an unlace and RElace. I'm probably leading everybody in lacing the 12's. Once you figure out the trick it's easier...but my fingers still hurt and at least twice I get the urge to hurl the shoe across the room
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I only have one pair of 12s so far, but def plan on grabbing more. And if all goes to plan, I'm skipping the 13. On to the 14 for me!

Rose is back and legit, I hope he stays healthy.

here here ! love him or hate him drose brings out the best in clev and vice versa,imho. he has been unreal lately and even though he is not my fav cat i am glad to see it,im not kelly olynyck for ish sake

That game was awesome and that game winner was incredible :wow:

he said it best, made up for a ton of mistakes with 1 shot, BRAVO !!!!!!!!

?????????...... did anyone ever have DC30 paint over the pink on the Double helix's ???????

Bron game winner had me jumping around back in CLE.... He still looks off to me, but amazing shot and were in a new series now=)

But looking forward to the CLEs, usa's, and prob will pick up the flights sometime. And those lava lows...

Back
Top Bottom