The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm so dissapointed. As a cle fan, wouldn't allow myself to buy lebrons the last 4 years, and now that he's back the colorways are so.... Eh. Of course this is only my opinion, but the data/HOAL/cle are the only ones to have jumped out at me. It's a shame cuz I think the 12 silouehtte is much nicer than the 11, but these cws.
I do admit the lows have been nice, but I'm just a low top person

Last edited:
Surprised dudes haven't been going off that bron hasn't been wearing his elites :lol:

Last edited:
Now you want them huh ? 
roll.gif

It doesn't affect the way I purchase shoes, but man this year had to be one of the worst as far as signature athletes not being able to rock their kicks for whatever reason. At least LBJ rocked the regular 12s, but no 7s for KD when he was on the court and obviously no Xs for Kobe.

Will be interesting to see if sales are affected with prices on all those models yet not much visibility on court.

It doesn't affect the way I purchase shoes, but man this year had to be one of the worst as far as signature athletes not being able to rock their kicks for whatever reason. At least LBJ rocked the regular 12s, but no 7s for KD when he was on the court and obviously no Xs for Kobe.

Will be interesting to see if sales are affected with prices on all those models yet not much visibility on court.

Last year was probably worse. Kobe wore his less. The tie breaker :lol:

Surprised dudes haven't been going off that bron hasn't been wearing his elites :lol:

bigj, you think that Nike actually wear tests the joints they put out? So much stiff plastic on a ball shoe (Elite specifically) has to be ridiculously uncomfortable for a full game.

bigj, you think that Nike actually wear tests the joints they put out? So much stiff plastic on a ball shoe (Elite specifically) has to be ridiculously uncomfortable for a full game.

no clue honestly... i do know that bron has been pretty particular with his shoes lately tho and that other athletes have balled in his shoes with no issues at all (that i know of).

Back
Top Bottom