The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Funny for someone that thinks the price is crazy in general would want to see the Corks in the Elites. Guessing if that happens and they were limited you would pay that? What's the word I'm looking for....
Got em 
roll.gif
giphy.gif

o_O what? FAIL. what r u tryna say im a hypebeast? I already said i love the style of the elites... so, if the cork was behind that clear part on the elite itd look insane. YOU introduced that limited part. Ive never in the history of my posts commented about caring about how limited something is. the word you're looking for is reach. As in ur reaching hard. The word you SHOULDVE been looking for is sorry. Take a seat somewhere with that stupid logic u just tried to use

nd i never said id cop. itd just look awesome, like best lebron shoe ever. i can't believe u just tried to slap that on me. 
laugh.gif
 cant say id like to see a regular colorway/style on a elite model without hurting someones feelings? thank god i didn't say i wanted to see the buckets colorway on the elites. *phew* getcha jimmies in order 
roll.gif

and take ur 

3137708_o.gif

friend ProMac witcha.

"
GlySY9HH.jpg
"

Last edited:

Did the lace swap on the Entourage.

Kind of like the Gold laces. Goes well with the swoosh and logo.
no idea if u into socks or if ur a hooper, but if u had some long gold socks to match those laces its a wrap. thats clean, and i dont even like the low model, nor long socks.

Yeeeeeuuuuuuup! 
pimp.gif
  Thanks man, I'll have to scoop at some point.  SA just sent me a $25 off $75 so hopefully I can catch another one of those 25% off sales before it expires

Yea, those blue elites are da business. The tights doe smh.

I'd buy at ~$150. But the shoe just makes me want the More Uptempos eem more.

Back
Top Bottom