The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Got my CVs today. Dope shoe. Kinda hard to believe I slept on 'em this long, but I'm glad I did since I was able to cop on the low.

Is it just me though or is Nike getting hella lazy on some of these? I've got weird indentations around the lateral swoosh on one of the CVs, and the swoosh on the toe of one of my Entourage lows is just a smidge crooked from how it should line up against the mesh. Little things like that kill me even though they probably shouldn't.

Posted by City Gear. Orange outsole would've been better than the clear sole
CE5lxVnUsAEYSP7.jpg:large
Best pic I've seen of these.

I like these more than the red ones. May cop them with big discount

Got my CVs today. Dope shoe. Kinda hard to believe I slept on 'em this long, but I'm glad I did since I was able to cop on the low.
Court Vision are really nice in hand. Glad I copped.

Was hoping to double up on Nike deal but sold out of my size
mean.gif

Place order for 2 more TDM
happy.gif

May be my favorite 12. Still reminds me of KD V Splatter.

Last edited:
Court Vision are really nice in hand. Glad I copped.
Was hoping to double up on Nike deal but sold out of my size:smh:
Place order for 2 more TDM:D
May be my favorite 12. Still reminds me of KD V Splatter.

I'm trying to resist buying court vision at that discount, gotta stay out this thread!

jimmyjazz sale is making DHs real tempting at 152 shipped,,,

NIKE LEBRON XII MERLOT SNEAKER

EDIT  |  REMOVE
ITEM#:  11147678
COLOR:  Burgundy
SIZE:  10
ORIG PRICE:  $200.00
UNIT PRICE:  $180.00

UPDATE

$180.00

[h3]PROMOTION CODE:[/h3]
-$36.00Promotional Discount:  MEMORIAL15A  REMOVE
ADDITIONAL 20% OFF NEW ARRIVALS PROMOTION APPLIED

[h3]SHIPPING & HANDLING[/h3]
 CALCULATE (?)

USPS Economicalup to 8 business days

Fed-Ex Groundup to 5 business days

Fed-Ex 3 Day Expressup to 4 business days

Fed-Ex 2 Day Airup to 3 business days

Fed-Ex Next Day Airup to 2 business days

Require signature upon delivery (?)

SUBTOTAL:

Your final total will be calculated during checkout.
Does not include sales tax.

$144.00

Last edited:
Even tho Lebron isn't doing much this game nickname those the Surrender cuz the Bulls are dead out there, it's over. Smh

Pic of the elevates got me like the soap opera As the World Turns, I would cop for that steep discount

TDMs came in from Nike. They were the first color way to catch my interestwoth the Lebron 12, felt like I liked them when no one else did. Amazing in person.

I see Nike either putting the "Champ" tag on these Corks or Black/Gold coming up...or just releasing them like they normally would if they don't make it all the way.  

man i like those elites that are dropping today but i already have the easters...would feel like im buying the same shoe again but for a higher price..the irony as in i own 6 pair of the 12s lol!!

man i like those elites that are dropping today but i already have the easters...would feel like im buying the same shoe again but for a higher price..the irony as in i own 6 pair of the 12s lol!!

:lol: that can be said about the hoal and the red elites too.

I'm thinking about making a move on the red elites soon but I may hold off still also. Might need a daily double on the red elites tho. Got some shorts I wanna match up with them for hooping.

:lol: that can be said about the hoal and the red elites too.

I'm thinking about making a move on the red elites soon but I may hold off still also. Might need a daily double on the red elites tho. Got some shorts I wanna match up with them for hooping.

want them for hooping as well, but at the lowest $ possible for something that is going to get beat up on the court.

Tried on the elites, and I gotta say.. they are super bulky. They look really nice, but I would never actually ball in them.

Back
Top Bottom