The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So lebron is doin 2 U.S theme shoes this year? the usa lows an the mid that release on 27th?

He did two versions of the USAs last year. I'm going to need to see some more pics of those USAs.

True. Same thing with the headband reappearance and subsequent disappearance. If he stays hot and they win in elites, the possible Champ pack might be fire again. But with this silhouette, I doubt it. 

This has NOTHING to do with what is released...how quickly we forget LeBron wore Soldiers all season/playoffs, didn't win a championship...yet Nike STILL released a champ themed LeBron XI Elite...at $295...a shoe he barely wore and a CW he never wore. Nike will release whatever they can CHARGE the highest price for people...come on now. IF an actual Finals release is imminent...

I want them but ima have too many predominantly red shoes
I want em too but I think I've come to the realization that I will never spend the money on a XII :lol: couldn't even pull the trigger on CVs for 95 bucks. ...I may order an ID though.

I want em too but I think I've come to the realization that I will never spend the money on a XII :lol: couldn't even pull the trigger on CVs for 95 bucks. ...I may order an ID though.

$95 for CV I don't like them like that anymore since they aren't RED-RED but I would've scooped them up

I need an iD bad every year I say ima get one but I wait too long and they keep taking away the good options

I love the crimson on the CVs, I just don't like the white fuse, I thought they were all black at first.

Back
Top Bottom