The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I want them but ima have too many predominantly red shoes
I want em too but I think I've come to the realization that I will never spend the money on a XII :lol: couldn't even pull the trigger on CVs for 95 bucks. ...I may order an ID though.

What happened to the wheats?

I feel like I'm on a 12 drought. I think I've been MIA since I got the TDM on discount a bit back.

I feel like I'm on a 12 drought. I think I've been MIA since I got the TDM on discount a bit back.
Went back to NDC, they were killing my midfoot... tried a 10 at HOH and there was too much toe room and still kinda tight, that shoe has no give to it plus I liked the color of the wheat foams more. I got a couple of IDs I'm deciding between at the moment.

Last edited:

Went back to NDC, they were killing my midfoot... tried a 10 at HOH and there was too much toe room and still kinda tight, that shoe has no give to it plus I liked the color of the wheat foams more. I got a couple of IDs I'm deciding between at the moment.

Gotcha. I think I'm done with 12s since I'm about to go on a shoe hiatus. I've been sitting on some shoes to sell to make room for the new stuff but been too lazy to do list them :lol:

Same here. I haven't picked up a XII yet. I think I will finally get the NSRLs if I can get apair for ~$130. 

Gotcha. I think I'm done with 12s since I'm about to go on a shoe hiatus. I've been sitting on some shoes to sell to make room for the new stuff but been too lazy to do list them :lol:
Why the hiatus? ...fellow 9.5er here when you got that list.
View media item 1562452

Just because I have been buying entirely too many shoes lately. Like way too many so I really need to stop.

Just because I have been buying entirely too many shoes lately. Like way too many so I really need to stop.
Tried that and I came back worse than before. It's like those people that go on crash diets, lose 20 lbs then they go back to eating and gain 40. I keep buying shoes and just putting them up. I keep buying shoes when I have quite a few pairs that have yet to be worn :smh:

Tried that and I came back worse than before. It's like those people that go on crash diets, lose 20 lbs then they go back to eating and gain 40. I keep buying shoes and just putting them up. I keep buying shoes when I have quite a few pairs that have yet to be worn :smh:

Yep... It's not my first time trying to show some chill. Gonna be hard

Yep... It's not my first time trying to show some chill. Gonna be hard
What I did about a year ago is put a hard cap on my total number, 60 pair, can't go above it.  So if one comes in, one has to go out.  

It's been pretty good, definitely made me more selective and thoughtful about releases.   

smh man, i gotta get below the 250 pair mark....pairs that are DS since the VIII smh, those red EXT,Corks ill be in for, def been more selective lately but i gotta stay away from JB, they put out to much stuff lol...with that being said, any release info on red ext?

Last edited:
What I did about a year ago is put a hard cap on my total number, 60 pair, can't go above it.  So if one comes in, one has to go out.  
It's been pretty good, definitely made me more selective and thoughtful about releases.   

Same here my hard cap is 50 it keeps me focused on the big picture in life lol!

Last edited:
I'm so back in forth with buying the XII's :smh: so far I've only copped the Flights which is my favorite 12 so far. I still plan on picking up the Palmers, NSRL's, and idk maybe the Corks :rolleyes it's just been really hard for me to get into this shoe. I'm some more hot lows drop but who knows...

Ya'll in here talking about caps making me feel irresponsible as hell haha.

I'm at 73 pairs right now, 22 of which are 12s. Went in a little too hard on this silo, but it's my favorite of the line so far. Getting comfortable with that many 12s coming in all the time made me lose control on all the other shoes too - copped the Hares, 2 Huaraches, 4 AM90s, Diamond Furys, and even some Reeboks (Dee Brown pumps and day glo Ventilators) last month.

I keep saying "After this one, I'll hold out until X shoe drops." Gonna try to chill until the Bordeauxs, but I'm giving all types of side glances to the Curry One MVP and the Red Paisley 12s.

Last edited:
Pay that luxury tax to the wife if you go over the cap.
Ain't that the truth!  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom