The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The 9s and 10s ran a bit smaller to me. The general consensus would say the 9s ran super snug many people went .5 up and some even went a full size up on those. The 10s were borderline small/true to size to me. I felt I could of did both TTS and up .5, either way. Now for the 11s and 12s those both are true to size imo. Never had a problem on those models. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot. Great help for me 

repped 

64 new posts 
eek.gif

The print on the Paisley reds upper reminds me of the Supreme foams for some reason. Not a big fan of suede upper just too easy to get dirty....

Definitely off topic, but I see it a lot. Just fyi for people that don't know, the dollar sign goes on the left side of the number. $200 is correct, not 200$. Now back to your regular scheduled sneaker talk.

Those rose golds look realllllly nice. But just picked up the elevates off oslife, and already have the CLEs and July 4ths on deck so may have to wait to pick those up
BTW that tongue is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Definitely off topic, but I see it a lot. Just fyi for people that don't know, the dollar sign goes on the left side of the number. $200 is correct, not 200$. Now back to your regular scheduled sneaker talk.
I know. that alway bugs me but i never correct anyone because i dont want to seem like a ****

I like those Cleveland but damn I already have 3 shoes that are mostly orange (Bangs, Forging Iron, and Elite 10's) and how many orange shoes do you need!! Lol

CLE's remind me of a yellow jacket now....but that's probably because I got into a fight with six wasp nests yesterday while mowing the lawn lmao

I just meant they were all predominately orange shoes not that any of the silhouettes resembled each other at all.
Yea but I meant that these aren't orange like that. More yellow than orange.
But I get what you mean.
Like the last thing I need is another red/black/ white shoe

Last edited:
What's the RD for the Clevelands?

NDC took down their RD page again, and seems like they just gave up on the launch calendar as well
laugh.gif

Clevelands do nothing for me, as do any standard 12 that's not the data, TDM, cv, dunkforce, nsrl and the Cowboys and asg alright.. Besides that nothing getting scooped

I personally like the lebron 12s, the colorways hv been pretty good, n the shoe is very comfy!! I thnk its the price tag that has turn ppl away from lebrons in general? Most 12s hv been available for under retail tho... THE PPL THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT PRICE R THE SAME PPL THAT STILL BY JORDAN THAT ARE 190, I MEAN AT LEAST THE COMFORT N MATERIALS ARE THERE ON THE LEBRONS!! so wats the complaints for??

The 12 has been solid this year. I own 6 pairs n they all feel like butta on feet. And with these u can play the waiting game n win so thats a plus.

All i need r the cle,paisleys,wtl(depending on wat they look like) flights under 150 n the usa lows in a 14 n i can retire from this shoe

If the Rose Gold isn't a Miami Night colorway idk sh*t about shoes lol, they do look good though, initially thought it had hints of red not pink.

Back
Top Bottom